6

Milayana
Brooklyn New York
8:00PM

As the car continued to speed down the busy streets, Milayana's nerves began to flare up once more, even though she was with her best friend. With each passing minute, they were getting closer to Amazura night club, but it felt like an eternity, with traffic causing them to take longer than expected.

After 25 long minutes, they had finally made it to the entrance of the club, but Milayana's palms were sweaty and her heart was pounding in her chest.

"Yori I don't think I can do this" milayana expressed her lack of confidence .

The loud sound of Sayori sucking her teeth could be heard throughout the car.

Sayori's gesture of sucking her teeth was a clear sign of frustration with her best friend's nervousness, but her next words were filled with empowering encouragement.

" you're a bad ass bitch and confidence is key. Own your strengths, walk tall, don't let nobody in there second guess you about yourself. Even if he doesn't notice you so what you're still gonna be the same bad ass bitch".

Confidence is indeed the key to success, and with a supportive friend like Sayori by her side, the world was her oyster.

A smile spread across Milayana's face as she gazed at her best friend, Sayori, hanging onto her every word. Sayori's simple statement of love filled her heart.

As they stepped out of the black car, their hands naturally gravitated towards one another.

Walking towards the club, their strides in perfect sync, they exuded a bold and confident energy that radiated from within.

Their matching outfits, both sleek and daring, spoke volumes about them.

Milayana commanded attention in her black leather mini dress, hugging every curve of her body with a bold statement.

Sayori, on the other hand, channeled her inner fierceness in a skin-tight leather two-piece ensemble that complimented her curvy figure

Both outfits effortlessly exuded confidence leaving everyone waiting in line in awe of their allure.

 Both outfits effortlessly exuded confidence leaving everyone waiting in line in awe of their  allure