43

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 💕 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝!

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 💕 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢�...

Von was seated in a room with grey colored walls his gaze fixed on some distant object. He was being interrogated by authorities but as expected he declined to provide any information without the presence of his lawyer.

It still wasn't making sense how Kim's murder was being pinned on him. And why were they arresting him now ?

Von had no fear of serving time in jail as this was simply the consequence of the lifestyle he led. For the majority of his teenage years he was imprisoned and this experience had become so common to him that it felt as if he spent more time behind bars than at home.

As he shifted his weight and reclined into the uncomfortably rigid steel chair he let out a deep and audible sigh.

His mind was consumed with thoughts of Milayana and he sincerely hoped that the current circumstances weren't causing her any undue stress or anxiety.

The sound of the loud steel door opening echoed throughout the room as the two officers made their way in. This time they brought a bottle of water and some chips.

Von simply shook his head at their unsuccessful efforts to obtain his fingerprints which were already stored in the system.

"So Bennett it looks like your work is getting sloppier" the officer snickered

Von just rolled his eyes. He knew the officers were just trying to get him to confess.

"Do you mind telling us where were you the night Kimberly Johnson was murdered?" They asked

"Who? Man where my lawyer at ?" He muttered

It had been over six hours and his lawyer was nowhere to be found. Despite hoping for a positive outcome Von was aware that his chances of avoiding being held tonight were slim to none.

"Listen you can act like you don't know her but a little birdie claimed there was an altercation a few months back..says the two of you were messing around" the officer smirked slyly

Von frowned his face already knowing that the only person who would've went to the police is Jasmine.

He was aware that he should have taken care of her but he made the conscious decision to exercise caution.