34

||Omniscient ||

||Omniscient ||

"Damn girl" he muttered under his breath

"What you can't take it ?" The female giggled as she continued to stroke him slowly

This had became the usual for Muwop, he didn't know how to handle the pain of Von being in a coma.

At first he started going out to the strip club with Durk & Booka but then it started getting to the point where he needed to physically feel good.

Sayori definitely wasn't giving him any and at the end of the day he was a man..and temptation was a dangerous thing.

When he had sex with females he was always high so it didn't really bother him the way he knew it should. He knew that Sayori would be hurt behind it but he simply didn't care.

A couple seconds later he busted in her mouth watching as she swallowed every last drop before placing a wet kiss on his lips. He didn't mind kissing her being that this was somebody he was messing with before Sayori came into the picture.

"I swea your shit hit different every time" he stood up pulling up his pants

"It doesn't seem like it you was too busy caught up with some new bitch" she mumbled

Muwop turned around quickly, his eyebrows furrowed in a frown as he heard Deja's words.

"She ain't no bitch, watch yo mouth Deja " he pointed

"Now you defending the bitch" she rolled her eyes

"Didn't I tell yo ass to watch yo fucking mouth?" He gritted grabbing her arm roughly

Although he was fucking around on Sayori he wasn't going to let nobody disrespect her, especially a female that wasn't nothing more than just a nut to him.

"Now you care about her ? Marcus you have been fucking me for weeks now, but you draw the line at me calling her out her name ?" Deja scoffed gathering up her things

Muwop let out a deep sigh as he watched her slip on her clothes. As she turned to face him one last time, she stuck her middle finger up, leaving him with a sense of aggravation.

"I should've never fucked her ass" he mumbled

The loud sound of his phone ringing interrupted his thoughts. He huffed before walking over towards the couch. Feeling irritated by the continuous ringing. He picked up his phone mentally rolling his eyes at the picture of Sayori.

She had been calling him for hours now and he ignored every single last call. With a deep sigh, he tapped on the answer button and brought the phone to his ear, still huffing with exasperation

"Hello?" He spoke nonchalantly

He didn't mean to treat her bad but he was really struggling to cope with everything that was going on. Ever since Von had been admitted to the hospital, he just didn't know how to handle the overwhelming emotions that were swirling inside him.