9

BROOKLYN , NEW YORKFEBRUARY 8TH4:56PM

BROOKLYN , NEW YORK
FEBRUARY 8TH
4:56PM

"Oh my god sayori. Just pick an outfit so we can go"

It was going on 5 in the evening and the two best friends were still in Milayana's room rummaging through her closet.

Sayori was indecisive to say the least. Every outfit Milayana picked out for her she had something negative to say about it.

Eventually, Milayana opted to recline on the bed and allow Sayori to make her own decision.

Twenty minutes later Sayori emerged from the closet with a joyful demeanor.

"Bitch I look tf good" she said spinning around.

Milayana sat up on the bed and glanced at her outfit while holding a mug.

"Is that not the outfit I picked out for you 25 outfits ago ?" She said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Girl you know I'm funny acting I had to try it on to really see the vision" sayori said while applying lipgloss for the third time.

"Alright well we need to go von's driver been outside waiting for our slow asses for about 30 minutes now I feel bad" Milayana explained.

She rose from her bed where she had been seated, disconnected her charger, and tossed it into her beige LouLou YSL bag.

As she approached her vanity, her eyes scanned her collection of fragrances before choosing her favorite Maison Francis perfume with an aroma of "À la rose". Among all the scents she possessed, this one stood out as her preferred choice.

BROOKLYN , NEW YORK
5:24PM

After exiting Milayana's residence, they ensured that the door was securely locked before proceeding to search for the black suburban truck, which had been visible on the opposite side of the street.

Taking caution by carefully glancing in both directions, they approached the vehicle. Milayana then took a picture of the inside later posting it to her Instagram story.

THEYLOVEMIMII 2 seconds ago