39

𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝟒𝟏𝐤!! 🥳🥳 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!💕

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐌

Von found himself traveling on his own personal private jet as he made his way towards Houston Texas. It had been three days since he found out Asian was pregnant. Since then he had been itching to find out where she was.

He had got in contact with her mother and as expected she provided him with her new address. Assuming that they were still on good terms due to all the things her daughter was telling her.

Von made sure to tell her mother that it was a surprise he wanted Asian to be scared shitless when he popped up on her.

As he gazed out of the window, his eyes fixed on the vast blue sky with numerous fluffy clouds scattered across it a deep sigh escaped his lips.

which was brought on by his thoughts about whether or not she could possibly be carrying his child. The idea alone made him sick to his stomach.

He extended his arm over to the seat across from him and picked up his phone. Proceeding to unlock it before browsing through several applications.

With a sense of reluctance he clicked on the Instagram icon preparing himself to face all of the drama that had taken place while he was hospitalized.

As soon as the page began to load he was greeted with an overwhelming number of notifications.

He mentally rolled his eyes already knowing that a significant number of the notifications he received were more than likely from blogs and fans tagging him in posts related to Asian.

"These folks nosy as hell on o" he muttered

With his eyes fixated on the various comments he furrowed his brow in confusion. There were many people calling Milayana a home wrecker.