45

We're at 67k!!🥳 So here's another chapter for yall 🥰

"Girl your brother is fine, he's a little mean though" Kris chuckled

"He's mean to everybody that's not his girl, I wouldn't even try it if I was you" Kayla stated

Kris's expression changed to a frown as she came to the realization that he was in a committed relationship.

Despite his current relationship status she couldn't imagine that someone like him would possess enough loyalty to remain solely committed to one girl.

"I feel like I can change his mind though, I mean what's so special about the bitch he's fucking now?" Kris rolled her eyes

Kayla tilted her head slightly feeling a bit taken aback by her choice of words. She was unsure about the nature of Kris's issue with Milayana but she was fully prepared to find out.

She had developed a fondness for Milayana and believed that she played an important role in keeping her brother mentally stable.

Kayla observed that her brother's behavior towards Milayana was unique compared to any other girl he had been involved with before.

Even though kris was her friend she stood firm in her decision not to allow Kris to interfere with her brother's relationship solely because of her personal desires.

"You wouldn't be able to handle my brother, trust me he's good where he's at..he loves that girl and I feel like they're a perfect match for each other" Kayla admitted

Kris just stood there feeling salty and disappointed that Kayla who she thought was her friend didn't automatically take her side.

"You're my friend but please don't have me in the middle of your messy ass ways" Kayla added as they made their way into the elevator

Kayla was beginning to feel that it might have been a poor decision on her part to invite Kris along. She didn't want to create a wrong impression in Milayana's mind that she was being messy.

To be completely honest if Kris had mentioned her brother earlier she wouldn't have even let her come this far.

Kayla positioned herself against the wall of the elevator as it ascended towards his penthouse. After exactly two minutes had passed the doors of opened and Milayana was emerging from the kitchen as they made their way inside.

"Hey sister in law! How you been?" Kayla smiled as she engulfed her into a hug

She hadn't seen her since the day Von woke up from his coma which was a little over 5 weeks ago.

"I'm doing fine, just taking it day by day" she spoke as she attempted to pull her shirt down

Kayla gasped as she stood back to observe her body. They hadn't told anyone aside from Von's friends and Sayori that they were expecting.