13

February 12thManhattan, New York3:15PM

February 12th
Manhattan, New York
3:15PM

"Fuckkkk" Von groaned out as the female in front of him bobbed her head up and down.

"You like that daddy" she spoke as she continued to lick and spit all over his shaft.

"Yeaa just like dat" he replied pushing her head down further.

Five minutes later he nutted in her mouth, watching her swallow every last drop.

She got off her knees smiling before leaning in to kiss him. Von quickly dodged the kiss looking at her like she lost her mind.

"Fuck is wrong withchu folks. You kno ion play dat kissing shit withchu " he said mugging the female.

Frowning her face she replied

"So I'm good enough for you to get your nut off but not enough for you to kiss me"

"Kim you already kno what this is shorty, we go through this every time yo ass pull up on a nigga" von said smacking his teeth

" okay but I thought this shit was actually going somewhere, you just took me out to eat earlier" she responded

"I took you to Applebees shorty, 2 for $20 if you didn't see that as a sign ion kno what to tell you" he said shrugging his shoulders

"Fuck you von , you moving different if there's another bitch in the picture say that" Kim stood with her arms folded and a frown now plastered on her face.

"How you figure dat?" He asked nonchalantly as he sparked his spliff taking a pull

Too angry to respond Kim grabbed her things before walking out of the bathroom that was located in the studio.

Von just shook his head before taking another pull from his spliff. Leaning his head back he closed his eyes as his mind began to drift off to Milayana.

It had been two days since they've had sex and he definitely missed her. It wasn't like him to get attached to a female so quickly.

So he thought if he called up one of his old hoes it would take his mind off of her. However it just made him miss her even more.

He let out a sigh before taking his phone from his pocket. He browsed through his recent calls until he located the specific contact he was searching for.

After selecting her name he brought the phone up to his ear listening to it ring.

A few seconds later that beautiful voice that he loved so much came through.

"Heyy von!" Milayana greeted.

He could hear the excitement in her voice making him smile a little.