40

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 😭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 💕 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 , 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬
     𝟓:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

Von was seated comfortably in a chair that was positioned directly across from the bed where Asian sat. It had been hours since he arrived at her home as she stubbornly refused to engage in conversation pertaining to her pregnancy.

The trip that he had initially believed would be short and easy ended up becoming a long drawn out affair that lasted the entire day.

He was growing frustrated as she stared at him with a foolish smirk on her face. Due to the fact that she was carrying a child she had confidence that he wouldn't cause her any harm. Therefore she cleverly used this knowledge to gain an advantage.

Asian who remained unclothed was sitting on the bed while intently watching Von and biting her lip. As she laid eyes on him after not having seen him for what seemed like an eternity.

Her innermost being was throbbing and pulsating just from the mere sight of him.

"Stop lookin at me like that folks" he scrunched his face

"Like what ?" She played clueless

Von observed her as she lifted her index finger to her mouth inserting it between her lips and proceeded to wet it with her tongue.

She then moved her fingers smoothly and effortlessly over the moist surface of her wet core. Carefully separating her folds to ensure clear visibility for him.

She tilted her head upwards with a vivid imagination of him slowly and gradually entering into her.

Observing the scene in front of him he could feel a hardening sensation in his sweatpants. Although he no longer felt a physical attraction towards her he still possessed the biological characteristics and tendencies of a man.

As he emitted a groan to himself it did not escape the notice of Asian. She maintained a sly expression on her face as she continued to pleasure herself.

"Shit von..you see how wet I am for you ?" she moaned lowly

Milayana is going to kill me he thought to himself