17

February 18th Milayana's residence12:30Pm

February 18th
Milayana's residence
12:30Pm

Milayana couldn't help but feel sad as she reminisced about the incident at Bliss Lounge. It had only been four days, but the hurt still lingered. She wished she had never pursued Von, and the embarrassment of it all made her wish she could turn back time.

Feeling sad and low, she sighed to herself and sluggishly got up out of her bed. Walking to the bathroom, she knew she needed a distraction from her gloominess.

She decided to take a long and refreshing shower, which was her go-to therapy in such situations. It always worked wonders in easing her mind and making her forget about everything bothering her.

She closed the bathroom door and stepped in the shower, turning on the hot water. She let out a sigh of relief as the warm water ran over her body, feeling the tension release from her muscles.

Closing her eyes, she let the steam fill the room, the perfect ambiance for a relaxing shower. But, not liking the silence, she decided to close the gap and play some music not wanting to be left alone with her thoughts.

"Hey Alexa, play my shower playlist" she spoke loudly

"Ok now playing your shower playlist" Alexa responded

Police steady watching me, every day they clocking me
Red alert, armed and dangerous, I keep that Glock on me

" I know you fucking lying Alexa turn this shit off" Milayana spoke with a frown

"Ok turning it up" Alexa replied

"I don't even know why I bought this stupid shit" she mumbled stepping out of the shower

She walked over to her echo dot turning it off and throwing it in the drawer

She let out a deep groan as she heard the sound of knocking, feeling annoyed at the interruption. Making her way to the closet, she slipped on her soft silk robe and tied the belt around her waist.

With a resigned sigh, she walked down the stairs and peered through the peephole before opening the door.

"I'm sorry that I kept pushing Jasmine on you if I hadn't they wouldn't have even came the other night" Sayori quickly spoke

"I'm not even mad at you this isn't your fault , I'm happy he got caught up sooner and not later..I would've been looking dumb for God knows how long" milayana mumbled as she closed the door behind her

Sayori honestly felt bad she knew how much Mimi liked von. However she did feel like she should hear him out before completely leaving him alone.