33

Hey guys I do apologize for the long wait, but we're at 22k!!🥳🥳 Thank you again to all of you who are constantly reading and commenting💕🫶🏽

Asian stood in front of the mirror examining her stomach, she didn't understand how she didn't notice it before but she had a little pudge that was forming

She slightly frowned her face as she ran her hand over the small pudge, turning to the side she could see the drastic change in her body.

She sighed deeply to herself as she pulled down her shirt making her way to her bathroom. She bent down rummaging through her bottom drawer until she found an unopened box of pregnancy test.

Slightly hesitant, she stared at the box for a minute contemplating if she really wanted to take it or not.

If the test came back positive she honestly didn't know what she would do, and the thought of it made her slightly anxious.

Taking a deep breath, she felt a wave of anticipation wash over her, as she knew that this test would be life changing. She slowly pulled her pants down before sitting on the toilet, trying to calm her nerves.

Finally, she opened the box and pulled the pregnancy test out, placing it at her entrance and peeing on it as instructed. After a few moments that felt like an eternity, she wiped herself and placed the stick on the counter, anxiously waiting for the result.

As she walked over to the sink to wash her hands thoroughly, the reality of the situation hit her hard. She couldn't believe that she might be pregnant.

With shaky hands, she set the timer for fifteen minutes and made her way back to her bed, hoping that time would fly by

A million thoughts began to run through her head, each one more confusing than the last. She knew she was in a tricky situation, one that was completely of her own making.

She couldn't help but feel a sense of disgust wash over her as she thought about the many times she had sex with von and turned around and had sex with another guy the same day.

The sound of her phone alarm going off made her freeze as she thought about the test results, feeling scared. She slowly rose from her bed walking towards the bathroom, her heart racing with anxiety.

She gulped before walking over to the counter and picking up the test, scared of what it might reveal.

As she looked down at the pregnancy test she saw that the second line was faint. It was definitely there, but barely visible. She blinked several times, trying to process everything while her mind raced with a million questions.