20

March 7th11:30AM

March 7th
11:30AM

The dimly lit room was illuminated only by the flickering television playing. After engaging in a grueling seven rounds with Milayana, Von watched her slumber while her soft snoring echoed throughout the room. He couldn't help but feel like it was destiny when he first laid eyes on her at the club.

While tossing and turning in her sleep, she left her naked body partially uncovered under the covers. Seeing her lower half, Von couldn't resist the temptation of tasting her once again

He gingerly moved out of bed, pulling off the covers to reveal her legs. He took hold of her thighs and spread them apart, allowing his saliva to trickle down onto her. Bending over, he planted a few kisses and then began to skillfully pleasure her. She wriggled as he worked his magic.

"Mhmmm shit" she moaned as her eyes fluttered opened

Von gazed into her eyes giving her a slight smirk before diving right back in.

Using his index finger, he separated from her thigh and started to tease her by tracing up and down her slit before gradually sliding inside her.

He then used a "come here" motion to leisurely pump in and out while simultaneously swirling his tongue around her clit.

"Fuckk von" she moaned as she pushed his head down with her right hand

Von shook his head and began to hum while still pumping his finger in and out causing her body to jerk.

She began to clench tightly around his finger as he moved them in a circular motion.

"Oh my god" she cried out as she came all over his face

"Good morning ma" von smirked licking her juices off of his face

Milayana was panting heavily as she gazed at von without uttering a word and gradually stood up from the bed, maintaining an unreadable expression.

She proceeded to step into the bathroom and shut the door behind her, resting on the sink and examining herself in the mirror before shaking her head.

Without wasting time, she freshened up and followed her daily routine of brushing her teeth and washing her face.

Upon returning to the room, she found von comfortably lying in bed, browsing his phone under the covers making her frown.

"Uhh uh you gotta go" she lightly tapped him

"Fuck you mean ? You got a nigga comin over here or sum?" He mugged her as he put his phone down