31

Jasmine found herself frozen in shock, her hand shaking as she dropped the gun to the floor

Jasmine found herself frozen in shock, her hand shaking as she dropped the gun to the floor. The realization that she had just shot von hit her like a ton of bricks.

She was overwhelmed with panic and fear, and without wasting a moment, she hurriedly made her way to the car to flee the scene.

Muwop became furious as he continuously fired his gun at the car but she unfortunately got away which made him even more angry.

After looking at the car drive away, he rushed towards Von, who was lying on the ground and being lifted up by Durk and Booka. They were trying to control the bleeding by applying pressure to the wound.

Von suffered a gunshot wound in his lower abdomen, causing him immense pain, and the blood began to seep through his shirt.

Von had been shot at a lot of times but this was different as his entire life flashed before his eyes, and he felt his strength diminishing with each passing moment.

Despite his previous experiences, he was completely caught off guard.

"Fuckkk get 'em in the car" muwop yelled out as he ran to the car hopping in the driver seat starting the car

Durk and booka opened the door laying von down in the back . Von's head rested on Durk's lap, and Booka sat in the front seat.

Muwop pressed on the gas and made a sharp U-turn before speeding towards the nearest hospital on the main road.

"Twin you gotta keep ya eyes open for me" durk spoke as his eyes began to water

He couldn't come to terms with the fact that this was transpiring in the present moment. Von was his brother he couldn't lose him.

"I swear to god if you die on us ima beat yo ass" Booka spoke as looked back at von who was dozing in and out

Von appeared to be completely disconnected from reality as his thoughts spun frantically around all of his loved ones. He knew, without a doubt, that he couldn't die tonight, as he still had too much to live for.

"Hurry up and push this shit man" durk yelled out as he noticed von eyes were closing

"Smack him or something keep him awake" muwop spoke as he was doing 60mph in a 35 zone

"I ain't smacking him he already been shot what the fuck is you on gang" Durk said frustratedly 

After what felt like hours they finally pulled up to the hospital. Muwop recklessly drove the car onto the curb, paying no attention to the bystanders standing there. His main priority was ensuring that Von was okay.

"Aye yall take him in there im finna ditch this car and spin back " muwop spoke looking back at them

Durk and Booka quickly exited the car and rushed Von into the emergency room, who was in and out of consciousness and losing a significant amount of blood. Their sudden arrival started everyone present in the room.