12

Surprise update! I think y'all are going to enjoy this scene🫢

February 10th
||Blend On The Water||
10:30PM

As dinner came to an end the sexual tension began to fill the air. Milayana and Dayvon, who had each consumed four drinks, felt their hearts beating faster as they caught each other's gaze across the table.

The flickering candlelight casted a soft glow over the room, adding to the intensity of the moment.

Impatience bubbling inside of him, Dayvon tossed a stack on the table not caring if it was too much or not. The sound of the bills hitting the hard surface echoed through the empty restaurant, drawing the attention of nearby customers who were still in the restaurant.

With a sudden movement, he pushed his chair back and rose to his feet. Extending his hand towards her with a gentle smirk on his lips.

The two walked out of the dimly-lit restaurant in a hurry. As they made their way to the parking lot, he searched for the valet to bring his car around, their steps quickening with anticipation.

Milayana just stared at him while biting her lip. She was definitely drunk but she knew what she wanted in that moment and it was von.

The valet driver bought the car around and they quickly jumped inside. Von zoomed out of the parking lot doing 60 mph , he was exactly 25 minutes away from his penthouse but with how he was feeling he would get there in 10 minutes max.

Von gripped the steering wheel tightly with his left hand , while his right hand rested on Milayana's thigh squeezing it

Ten minutes later they arrived in front of his penthouse. Pulling into his designated parking space, he quickly stepped out of the car jogging over to the passenger side to open the door for her.

Closing his car door before locking it. He intertwined their fingers as they walked up to the entrance of his building.

While they waited for the elevator door to open, Milayana quietly tapped her foot. To her it felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

The elevator door finally opened and the two hurried inside . Dayvon began to observe her with his low hooded eyes. He thought she was so gorgeous.

Not being able to keep his hands off of her he backed her up against the wall of the elevator. His hands softly grabbed her neck as he left soft kisses trailing up to her jawline.

He could tell that he had her body feeling some type of way due to her shivering at his touch. He leaned closer smashing his lips into hers.

Von began to grow hard in his jeans and Milayana became moist.

Their make out session was cut short when the elevator dinged indicating that they were now on the floor of his penthouse.

Von led her to his master bedroom, turning around to lock the door. He wasted no time removing his clothes before slipping off his shoes.