10

FEBRUARY 8TH||Von's penthouse||8:45PM

FEBRUARY 8TH
||Von's penthouse||
8:45PM

Pulling out of me he let out a breathy groan before rolling over disposing of the condom. I couldn't believe I just had sex with this man after two days of knowing him.

For the last 5 months I had been practicing abstinence. I was doing pretty damn good until I met Muwop. I had to admit he was very charming.

I sighed to myself. Grabbing my clothes I quickly walked into the attached bathroom. Reaching into my purse pulling out a pack of baby wipes to clean myself with it.

"I hope he doesn't think I'm a hoe" I mumbled to myself as I placed my clothes back on.

After I was done I washed my hands before looking at myself in the mirror.I used my fingers as a comb to untangle my hair. Looking at my reflection I decided to give myself a small pep talk before walking back into the room.

"Alright Sayori just walk in the room with your head held high" I repeated over and over to myself.

Ten minutes later I built the courage to finally walk out of the room.

I noticed Muwop sitting on the edge of the bed brushing his waves. He directed his gaze towards me slightly grinning before uttering a few words to himself.

He used his hands to motion me over, I stood in between his legs as his hands softly rubbed over my thighs

"Ima see you again after this ?" He questioned

Sighing to myself I sat down on the bed looking at him.

"I hope you don't think this is gonna be a regular thing"

Furrowing his eyebrows he looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

" I thought we were vibin wit eachother but if you not wit it then that's cool" he said shrugging

Instantly I felt bad.

" It's not that I don't want to I just thought you wanted sex and nothing more" I muttered.