𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

- KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"KAI please go easy on me, 'cause I usually just do Stairmaster and eat some oats to keep my booty fat," Faye said with a pout on her face as she and Kaino stepped inside the gym building

Faye had begged Kai to let her come to the gym with him for a session, just cause she wanted to see what he does in there.

"Faye, you said you wanted to do whatever I did, so that's what we gon' do" He replied.

That is what she said she wanted to do, of course, everything would be minimized because Faye didn't work out as much as Kaino did, but it would still be enough to push her limits.

"Ugh, okay- ooooh this is niceeee," Faye said, cutting herself off as they walked into the area that was the actual gym.

It was about midnight so the gym was empty, meaning the two were in there alone.

"Hm, play whatever you want," Kaino said, passing her his unlocked phone that was already connected to the speakers that were placed throughout the gym specifically for when Kaino worked out alone.

It was only right for Kaino to have special things in the gym for him, only because he spent so much time there.

Kaino worked out daily, and he made sure that it was a solid part of his schedule.

Of course, he took some days off just to give his body a rest but maybe not as much as he should.

Faye smiled and grabbed the phone with no hesitation, she then typed in her username on Apple Music and added all of her playlists to his library before hitting shuffle on of them.

"This boy need a lil flavor in his life anyways," Faye thought when she added her playlist.

Soon, Fly Shit by Coi Leray began to play throughout the gym causing Faye to smile, she didn't listen to Coi much but she absolutely loved this song.

A/N: no this song has literally been stuck in my head, especially the "two-tone Cullinan truck, feeling like Giannis i get bucks" like omg

"'Ight come on, we gon' start with stretches" Kai informed her and she nodded, they started on arms first before working on their legs.

"How in the hell-" Kai mumbled as he pushed Faye's leg to her head as she laid on her back, he was definitely surprised.

"God blessed me with flexibility, I know," Faye said with a wide smile as he hovered over her.

"Yo smile pretty as hell," Kai complimented as he switched to her other leg.

"Awe, thanks Kai," Faye said with a smile, suddenly growing nervous under his touch.

Maybe it was the way he was staring down at her, looking deeply into her eyes as his chain dangled in her face or maybe it was the position they were in, whatever it was, it was making it hard for Faye to push away the dirty images that came to her mind.

"Kai, you sure this not too heavy?" Faye asked when he added another weight to the bar.

"If you don't think you can lift it I'll take it off, you don't wanna try tho?" Kai asked her, knowing that it was more of her mind telling her that she couldn't lift it rather than her body.

"...I'll try it, don't let this thing take me out tho'," Faye said while walking back over to the Smith's machine.

"I won't let nothin' happen to you ma' c'mon," Kai said while standing behind her so that he could spot her.

"Just do one so I can see what we needa' fix" He instructed and she did as told, her form all kinds of fucked up.

"Knees out, spread yo' legs some more, and when you go down make you feel it in your thighs or you gon' fuck your back up" Kai explained and Faye nodded, listening intently.

"The weight okay or do I needa take it down some?" Kai questioned.

"It's fine like this," Faye answered before they continued with their workout.

"Kai, I'm tiredddd" Faye whined, stopping in the middle of her set of hip thrusts.

She felt like her legs were on literal fire, since that's what they were focusing on.

Faye was supposed to come back the next day to focus on arms but she was currently starting to rethink that.

"Come on mama, two more then we done" Kai encouraged as he wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead.

Faye reluctantly did two more before Kai removed the weights causing her to sigh.

"Come on, back on the treadmill," Kai said causing Faye to look at him like he was crazy.

"Kai you said we were done," Faye spoke with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I know, this the last thing I swear," Kai said truthfully.

"I think this is racism," Faye told him as they walked to the treadmills.

"I'm literally never working out with you again, that was like...hell," Faye said dramatically as they walked back to the car.

Faye hated being sweaty so Kai let her use the private shower at the gym, luckily she brought extra clothes in her gym bag.

Kai decided that he would go ahead and take his shower too since it was very late and he knew that once he walked inside his home he would want to go to sleep.

"It wasn't even that bad Faye," He retorted causing her to look at him like he was crazy.

"You so silly," Faye said causing him to shake his head.

"Thank you," She spoke with a smile when he opened the car door for her before he walked around to the other side.

"Bye Kaikai, text me when you get home," Faye told him as the stood at the front of her apartment door.

"'ight, I'll see you," Kai said about to walk off but Faye stopped him.

"Actually wait Kai, it's late, you can stay here if you want" Faye offered.

Best believe Kai took up on that offer with no hesitation.

y'all i worked out with my dad wannabe body builder ass... never afuckinggain, what the fawk

Kai & Faye are soooo cute tho, finna fuck some shit up 😜