𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

y'all keep on playing with my comments like i won't discontinue tf outta this book 🫵🏾🫵🏾👊🏾🦵🏾🖕🏾🤬🤯😤

k, bye, i love yall!!

-FAYUNA MICHELLÈ WINTER

"YOU'RE such a happy baby! Aren't you pretty girl?" Faye spoke softly to Kaia as Kaia lay giggling on the changing table

"Come on, let's go find your Dad, he should be here by now," Faye said while picking her up.

Ever since they left the hospital, Faye hasn't been able to stop smiling.

The first few days with Kaia were a bit rough mainly because she had to get into a routine but once they figured that out, it was a breeze.

Maybe it was because Kaia was such a calm baby, which was fine until she had tantrums every now and then for no exact reason.

The first one scared the shit out of both Kai and Faye but with some reassurance from Nana, everything turned out fine.

Kaia was now going on one month old so Kai
was cool to go back to work.

They still weren't sure what they were going to do when Faye started working, maybe just alternate days since they were the owners of their workplace.

Faye walked down the hall to the bedroom to see Kai walking out of the large walk-in closet.

Once Kaia saw her dad she immediately started fussing, wanting to be in his arms.

"Girl, you are so fake oh my gosh," Faye said while shaking her head as she passed Kaia to her father.

Kaia was definitely a Daddy's girl, Faye hated it but it was true.

"Wassup junior," Kai said, a smile gracing his face as he kissed his daughter's cheeks.

"Why you hating mama?" Kai said to Faye was side-eyeing him already.

"Hush," Faye replied with a small smile.

"I'm about to take my shower okay?" Faye said and Kai nodded before leaving the room to put Kaia to bed.

"No kiss?" Faye thought before brushing it off once again.

Faye couldn't lie, Kai had been a little more distant ever since they came back from the hospital, and that was a month ago.

It couldn't be because of work because he had only started back working a week ago.

Faye thought maybe it was because all his focus was on Kaia at the moment, which was fine. After all, Faye's was too.

She knew that Kaia was their main priority now, and she was okay with that but she couldn't help but feel a way because she got little to no affection or loving from her man.