𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

-FAYUNA MICHELLÉ

"STOP Kai, you making me horny," Faye said with a pout on her face causing him to laugh

Faye was now in her 9th month of pregnancy and she was no longer having sex.

Her doctor didn't say she had to stop Faye just thought it was too much of a risk.

What if her water broke while they were fucking?

It was getting to the point where she didn't even want to lay with him because her hormones were at an all-time high, but here they were.

She was about to just make him turn around so she didn't have to look at him.

"Baby, I ain't even doing nothing, I can't look at you?" He questioned with a smile causing her to roll
her eyes playfully.

"No, 'cause you know what you doing," Faye said causing him to shake his head.

"Then I got to wait a whole twelve weeks after Kaia is born to fuck my man again, ugh I'm gonna cry," Faye pouted, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"It's gon' be okay mama," Kai said after wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead all while trying to hold back his laugh.

"Wait, I thought it was six weeks mama?" Kai questioned.

"I-I'm taking extra just be 100% sure," Faye mumbled, now full-blown crying.

"Shit, I'm finna cry now," Kai mumbled to himself.

"It's okay mama, you gotta calm down cause you gon' stress yourself out," Kai told her, rubbing her back soothingly so that she could calm down.

"Think about it mama, by that time our anniversary would've swung back around, I got you then," Kai told her.

"You promise?" She questioned as he wiped her face.

"I promise ma, " He answered while pecking her lips.

"Girl it's too early for you to be kicking, waking me out of my sleep and shit,"' Faye mumbled as she did her daily 3 am walk around the house.

That's the time Kaia woke her up every day, Faye was used to it by now.

"Let's go back to bed," Faye said as she waddled her way down the hall, going back to Kai's room.

"All that kicking you doing, you might as well come out- what the fuck" Faye said, halting when she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen.

"Girl I was just kidding," Faye mumbled when the pain slowly went away.

It wasn't long before she was hit with another one.

"Y-you're doing too much now," Faye said as a tear rolled down her cheek, leaning against the hallway wall for support, she then felt something wet trickle down her leg.