𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

A/N: this shit is freak NASTYYYY like they had some kinky shit going on ....

-FAYUNA MICHELLÉ

"YOU look good mama," Kai said to Faye as she sat on the small bench in the bathroom

"Thank you Kaikai, You like the color?" Faye asked, not knowing how to feel about the purple.

"I like it, you look pretty"' Kai spoke causing her to smile.

"Thank you, Kai, Can you pass me that broom?" She asked him as she stood up, brushing the hair off of her legs.

He did as told passing her the broom and watching as she swept the hair off the floor.

"Damnnnnn" Kai mumbled as he watched her ass jiggle.

The pregnancy had Faye gaining weight in all the right places and Kai was loving it.

"Stop looking at my butt," Faye laughed.

"I can't, you look good as hell mama" Kai repeated while walking over to her, pulling her into his arms.

"Be for realll, I been gaining all this weight and shit" Faye mumbled causing Kai to furrow his eyebrows.

"I know mama, and you still fine as hell, wether you gain weight or lose it, you still beautiful as hell, especially in my eyes," Kai told her truthfully, pecking the side of her face as he turned her around so that she could see herself through the mirror.

"This pregnancy and shit? ain't doing nothing but making you even more beautiful than you already was. Shit, you carrying a whole 'nother person ma," Kai continued causing Faye's eyes to water.

"Really Kai?" Faye asked him, her tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Yeah mama, I'a tell you that shit every minute of the day if it'll make you believe it, 'cause it's true," Kai told her while wiping her tears.

Faye then turned around to face him, looking up at him.

She then wrapped her arms around him, her arms hanging around his neck as Kai placed his hands on her stomach.

"What the fuck," Faye said, her hand instinctively moving to her stomach when she felt something unusual.

"What's wrong?" Kai questioned.

"I think they're kicking Kai," Faye said with a small smile as she felt the sensation again, moving his hand to the spot where she felt it.

"Come here ma," Kai said when Faye walked out of the bathroom in her bra and panties, trying to figure out what she wanted to wear to her dinner with her friends.

It was about 8 pm and she had to leave at 8:30.

Kai didn't want her to leave because he thought that it was too late, plus he just didn't want her to leave him.