𝐓𝐄𝐍

thanks for 3k readsss!!!

-FAYUNA "FAYE" WINTERS

"HI mommyyy," Faye said to her mother over the phone as she laid in Kai's bed

She had just gotten out of the shower and she was now waiting on Kai to finish his shower, they had gotten back from their date at the park not too long ago.

"Faye, what is this Geno telling me about you messing with them white folks" Her mother, Dana, asked.

"Geno just be telling all my business huh?" Faye said.

"He sure does, you know my baby boy gon' tell it" Dana replied causing Faye to shake her head.

"And my boo is just a little...colorless, I promise he got a little flavor" Faye explained.

"Girl, you know your dad's gonna throw a fit," Dana told Faye but she just shrugged.

"Oh well, you know his opinion doesn't matter to me anymore," Faye said causing her mother to sigh.

Faye didn't have the best relationship with her father, that was mainly his fault.

Her mother was hoping that Faye would forgive him just as she did, but Faye wasn't going for it.

Faye experienced her first heartbreak when she was twelve, and she didn't even have a lover.

It was her father.

Her father had explained love to her so much, and about loyalty, but when he cheated on her mother, she felt like everything he told her was fake.

When Faye was twelve, Darell, her father, cheated on her mothers with his assistant.

The assistant became pregnant, which resulted in Faye's little sister, Sayori.

Darell divorced Dana, moved away from Faye, Geno, & Dana, and lived with his new wife and daughter for about five years.

After about five years, the assistant divorced Darell, took half of his fortune, and dipped, leaving Darell and Sayori alone.

At some point, Darell found his way back to Dana, and Dana forgave him, welcoming him and Sayori into her home.

When Darell came back, he tried to act like they were still a big happy family, like Faye was still his little princess, but she wasn't and they weren't.

Faye loved her mother dearly, but she couldn't see how she could forgive Darell.

Darell was doing everything to get Faye to forgive him, sending Faye money monthly, buying her new things, and calling her daily.

But none of that was going to gain her forgiveness, she blocked his number but she still accepted the money, because who wouldn't?

"Faye...can you just talk to him? His birthday is coming up and he gathering his side of the family up for a cookout, your nana wants to see you" Dane informed causing Faye to sigh.