𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

THIS SHIT RATED PORN

- KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"YOU LOVE ME KAI?" Faye questioned, wondering if she heard him correctly

"Yeah, I love you mama. It's cool if you don't say it back, that's just how I'm feeling about you" Kai explained.

"No, I love you too Kai," Faye told him with a small smile.

Kai didn't know how to reply, he just stared at her in awe, she was so beautiful to him.

After the couple ate they conversed a bit more.

"Okay, now I wanna fuck" Faye told him bluntly causing him to choke on the bit of water he was swallowing, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

Faye's eyes widened, she wasn't sure what to do so she just stood up and went over to him so that she could pat his back.

"Shit," He mumbled when her could finally breathe again.

"You okay Kaikai?" Faye questioned, he just nodded.

The two stood there in a awkward silence before they both bursted out in laughter.

"Come on boy," Faye said while grabbing his hand.

"Don't even put nothing on, Keep that shit off" Kai instructed as he stood infront of the bed when Faye walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself.

The two decided to take showers because they didn't want to be inside the bed and not be clean, they decided to use different bathrooms though.

Faye did as told, she walked towards his tall frame, gazing up at him.

Kai's hand wrapped his hand around her throat, pulling her into a kiss.

Kai's hands roamed her body as their mouths moved in sync, his fingers moving to the edge of her towel, unraveling it so that it would drop to the floor and reveal her naked body.

"You so pretty mama," Kai mumbled as he kissed down her neck.

Faye moaned softly before getting down on her knees, wanting to thank him in another way.

Faye then removed his towel, revealing his almost 9 inch long dick which was rock hard and leaking pre-cum.

Faye smiled at the sight, spitting sloppily on his dick, just how he liked it before running her hand along his length , circling her thumb around the tip, causing him to bring his bottom lip into his mouth.

𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara