𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

-KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"SOMETIMES it's soft as a misty rain, that gently touches my soul

"SOMETIMES it's soft as a misty rain, that gently touches my soul..."

Kaino was woken up by the sound of Faye's beautiful vocal.

He looked around to check his surroundings, seeing that he was laying comfortably in Faye's bed.

Lord knows that that was the best sleep that Kai had in a while.

"It cools the fire that burns in me...and I simply lose control" Faye continued.

Kaino got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom.

As he looked around he noticed that the room looked very...girly, very Faye.

Her bedroom and bathroom were mainly white but they had a few splashes of pink, it was cute.

He looked at the counter to see a brand-new toothbrush and a rag for his face.

When Kai was done with his hygiene, he walked out of the room and down the hall to see Faye moving her hips along to a song that he didn't know the name of as she placed bacon on a plate.

She was wearing a cropped light purple tank top and some black basketball shorts that looked to be way too big for her.

"Ooh, girl I'm sorryyyy, you're not my kind of girlll" She sang loudly.

"Morning, Kai" Faye spoke sweetly, to Kai, it seemed like she was always in a good mood.

"Morning," Kai replied, his tone a bit deeper and raspier due to him still being sleepy.

"I didn't know what you liked for breakfast so...I made everything I knew how to make," She told him.

"I'm cool with whatever, thank you," He said,

In all honesty, Kai usually skipped over breakfast because it didn't seem that important to him, but he wouldn't mind sitting down and eating with Faye.

"Yo' hair look good," Kai complimented as he sat down on one of her barstools.

"Thanks, Kai," Faye smiled while she made both of their plates.

"Why you change it so much?" He asked curiously as she came over and sat down beside him, placing the plates down on the counter.

"I'm a hair influencer, people send me wigs, pay me to promote them on my social media, and boom" Faye explained.

"Sorry I don't have syrup, it's just so nasty to me," Faye told him.

"It's cool, but basically you just get paid to look good?" He asked simply as he grabbed his fork.

"Yep, see I just made this post today," She told him, grabbing her phone and showing her newest Instagram post.