𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

-FAYUNA MICHELLÉ

"YOU READY?" Kai asked Faye as they stood outside his parent's home

It's been about two months and things had been running smoothly.

Faye was about 3 months pregnant, she now had a small bump that was a bit more visible.

Her morning sickness was more like all-day sickness, her mood swings were crazy, and her cravings had been off the chain.

Today, she was wearing a long tan sundress, her hair was currently jet black and styled in a side part with big loose curls.

"Hell no," Faye answered honestly.

"You gon' be okay mama, I swear they cool people," Kai reassured but Faye just gave him the side eye.

" I guess," Faye said, resting her hand on her small bump as Kai just opened the front door.

He grabbed her hand and walked in, Faye trailing behind him.

"Come on, they in the kitchen," Kai said while walking her to the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh! Kaino!" His mother, Annie exclaimed, putting the food she had on the stove on low before going to hug her son.

"And who is this beautiful woman?" Annie questioned as she approached Faye with a warm smile.

"Hi, I'm Fayuna, everyone calls me Faye though," Faye spoke, returning the smile.

"It's nice to meet you Faye, I'm Annie," Annie introduced as she eyed Faye's appearance, her eyes widening when she saw the hand resting on her belly.

"Oh my Jesus, I think I'm going to die from excitement, are you pregnant?" Annie asked and Faye nodded with a smile, she was loving this woman's energy.

"Can I?" Annie said, asking to hug the girl because she didn't just want to invade her space, Faye nodded.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe this, I'm so glad Kai brought a pretty girl home because the girls he used to mess with in high school...whew," Annie said after she hug Faye.

"How far along are you?" Annie asked curiously before she and Faye fell into a friendly conversation.

Kai watched as his mother and girlfriend conversed, shaking his head before walking off to go find his father and brother.

"Youn' think you too old for this shit?" Kai asked his father, Hank, as he played video games with Kai's 15-year-old brother, Kayden.

"Youn' think you should mind your business?" Kayden retorted as he came in first place in the Mario Kart round he was playing with his father.

"Shut yo' ass up," Kai said while plopping on the couch beside the two.

"Where have you been son? Seems like you just disappeared on us after you moved," His father asked.

"I know Dad, my whole life changed around when I got down there," Kai said honestly.

"What do you mean?" Hank asked curiously.

"I fell in love, shit, now I got a baby on the way" Kai revealed causing his father's eyes to widen.

"Seriously?" Kayden asked with wide eyes, Kai nodded.

"With who?" Hank questioned.

"My girlfriend, Faye" Kai answered.

"She here now?" Hank asked and Kai nodded.

"Man, why didn't you tell us? I would've introduced myself by now," Hank said while standing up from
the couch.

"She in there getting her head talked off by mom, you know how that goes," Kai said, knowing that his mother could go on and on about absolutely nothing for hours.

Hank just waved him off before walking to the kitchen where the two women were conversating as Faye helped Annie cook.

"I apologize I didn't know you were here, I'm Hank," Hank said when he approached Faye. m

"It's fine, I understand, I'm Fayuna, but everyone calls me Faye," Faye introduced, giving him the same warm smile that she gave his wife.

"It's nice to meet you, Faye, now what's this sim hearing about me becoming a grandpa?" Hank questioned.

"Just stop talking to me Kai," Faye said with her face scrunched up as he drove past the gas station she asked him to stop by.

She was only mad because he was right, her doctor told her to sort steer away from the sugars because she had practically been inhaling peach rings ever since she hit 1 month.

"Ion even know why you mad, you know you ain't supposed to have that," Kai told her and she just ignored him, looking out the window of the car.

"I know you ain't crying Fayuna," Kai said in disbelief as he pulled up to the home he owned in New Jersey.

"Leave me alone Kai," Faye mumbled, not liking how this baby was turning her into a bigger crybaby than she already was.

As soon as Kai parked the car in his garage, Faye got out of the car and walked inside the house.

Kai just took a deep breath before getting out of the car, closing the garage, and walking inside the house.

Faye's mood swings had been killing him these past few weeks.

Before he went upstairs to check on her, he stopped by the kitchen and grabbed the peach rings that he bought for her the previous day out of the pantry.

He then walked to his bedroom to hear the shower running, he looked in the bathroom to see that the mirror was foggy, meaning she was in the shower.

Kai decided to go and take a shower in the other bathroom since he knew that she'd be in there for a while.

When Kai was done he walked back inside the room to see Faye sitting up in the bed, Her back leaning against the headboard as she at the bag of peach rings.

When he walked inside the room she looked over to him.

She then got out of the bed and walked over to him where he was now getting dressed in his closet.

"I'm sorry Kai, I know my moods been flipping like crazy, and I've been extra dramatic," Faye told him as she wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his bare chest.

"It's cool mama, I know most of the time you can't control it," Kai said truthfully.

"Are you sure Kai? I know it can get annoying at times," Faye questioned.

"I'm sure mama," Kai said before kissing her forehead.

they make me sick 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾🙏🏾

thoughts?

okay, bye 😛