𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

we at 1k reads, i love yalllll

-FAYUNA "FAYE" WINTERS

Kaikai 🐻🤍

I apologize for taking so long, can i come over so we can talk?
sent at 1:32 AM

it's fine kai, you can come over
read at 1:35 AM
"Kaikai 🐻🤍" hearted this message

"I do not feel like doing my hair tomorrow, ugh" Faye pouted as she looked at her blown-out hair in her bathroom mirror.

She had just gotten done blow drying her hair because she had an install she wanted to do in the morning, she was only just getting done because she started washing her hair late as hell.

"bitch stop lying, you wanna be relatable so baddd" Faye told herself while laughing, she truly did love doing hair.

Faye then walked out of her bathroom and went to her kitchen to get a snack, but she paused when she heard a knock on her door.

"awe shit" Faye mumbled as she walked to her front door.

She looked through the peephole to see Kaino standing there.

He was wearing all black, a black Nike tech jacket, and some black Nike shorts, he paired the outfit with some black cats.

His brown-ish/blonde was pulled back and he was freshly lined up.

"He looks so scrumptious, oh my gosh," Faye thought as she opened her door.

"Hey Kai," Faye said softly as he stepped inside her apartment.

"Wassup Faye," Kai replied as he took his shoes off while she closed and locked the front door.

"You want something to eat or drink?" Faye asked.

"Nah, I'm good. Thank you tho'" Kai said as he sat down on her couch.

Faye went and sat beside him on the couch, sighing deeply.

"How's the gym?" Faye questioned.

"Burnt up, everything that burned is replaceable so it should only take about a month and a half to get shit back up to speed," Kai explained and she nodded.

"That's good..." Faye said and soon, an awkward silence fell upon them.

"I came here to let you know that I feel the same way, Faye. I like you, a lot and I been feeling that way for a while. I wanna fuck wit' you Faye, not on no friendly shit either" Kai finally said, causing Faye to smile lightly.

"Really?" Faye asked, finally making eye contact with him, he nodded.

"Okay," She said with a small grin.

"Come here bruh," Kai mumbled while pulling her closer to him.

"Feels like I ain't been this close to you in forever, " Kai mumbled as he hugged her, kissing the side of her face lightly as she straddled him.

"Awe, you was starting to miss me, hm?" Faye asks

"Hell yeah, I was missing the fuck outta' you" Kai answered.

Kai suddenly felt like her lips were just staring at him.

"Stop staring at my lips like you wanna kiss 'em," Faye said playfully.

"I do" Kai retorted.

"So do it" Faye replied.

Those three words were like nothing to Kai, he quickly placed his lips on hers, the mouths moving in sync easily, as if they were made for each other.

Their tongues circled around each other in a fight for dominance, Kai winning easily.

As the two made out passionately, coming up for air now and then, Kai's right hand made it to Faye's neck, squeezing lightly causing her to gasp into his mouth.

It wasn't until Kai groaned that Faye realized that she grinding on him, rubbing herself against his hardened print.

"Ooh, I am so sorry," Faye said, immediately hiding her face in his shoulder because she was embarrassed.

"You good mama, it's cool" Kai reassured but it really didn't help.

"Ugh, I can't believe I did thatttt" Faye whined.

"It's okay mama," Kai said with a small laugh as he pecked her lips.

"I'm sleepy, come lay down with me," Faye said after standing up from his lap.

Kai nodded causing her to grab his hand and drag him
to her bedroom.

"No outside clothes in my bed sir, I have some of your clothes in my closet if you need them," Faye said causing him to remove his hoodie and t-shirt, along with his shorts, leaving him in his boxers.

"LAWDDDDD" Faye thought as he climbed into the bed.

She expected him to go get some clothes but he didn't, and she wasn't complaining.

She immediately clung onto him like he was a huge teddy bear, he just shook his head and wrapped his arms around her.

"I wanna take you out tomorrow," Kai said while resting his chin on her head.

"Like a date?" Faye questioned.

"Mhm," Kai mumbled sleepily.

"Okay, we can do that" Faye answered with a small smile.

i have no idea what the storm is yet, but this is the calm before it 😜