𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-FAYUNA "FAYE" WINTERS

"GIRL Kai got the fucking hook-up," Jah said toFaye, as her, Shawn's girlfriend, Mari, Geno's girlfriend, Samaria, and himself stepped into the private jet

Faye, as her, Shawn's girlfriend, Mari, Geno's girlfriend, Samaria, and himself stepped into the private jet.

"Ugh I know, I love my man real bad," She said easily, not even realizing what she had said.

"Wait a minute- Stop the mothafuckin' music" Samaria quoted.

"Girl, You what now?" Mari asked Faye.

"We're just gonna act like I didn't say that okay? okay," Faye said quickly before going to find her and Kai's seats.

"My bestie is in love hoemygawdddd" Jah dragged causing Sam and Mari to shake their heads.

"I am not in love, leave me aloneee" Faye replied as she plopped down in her seat.

"Girl yes you are, you love that wi- nevermind," Jah said when Kai, Shawn, Geno, and Jah's man, Tyree, walked onto the jet.

Faye cut her eyes at Jah as Kai walked over to her, sitting next to her as everyone else found their seats.

Kai then laid his head on Faye and after about 20 minutes they were taking off.

"C'mon mama, our room right here," Kai said as he and Faye approached the door of the master bedroom suite in the large waterfront villa, located in Turks & Caicos.

The villa included 9 bedrooms, 8.5 bathrooms, and had all the extra amenities like a pool, spa services, and easy access to the beach, etc.

Every couple had their own room, Kai made sure to put Geno's room the furthest away from theirs.

Who knows what he and Faye would be doing during this trip.

It was about 7k a night, but that didn't even put a dent in Kai's pockets.

"This is so beautiful, oh my goshh" Faye dragged as she admired the large, spacious room.

She then turned to Kai and wrapped her arms around him, kissing all over his face after he put their bags down.

"Thank you Kaikai, I love it sooo much," Faye told him with watery eyes, she was really in awe that Kai did all of this for her.

"You're welcome mama, don't start crying either, I want you to enjoy this whole week," He told her as he wiped her face.

"Ugh okay, come shower and take a nap with me because we going out tonightttt," Faye said excitedly, she was about to go all out for her birthday.

"Ima throw this money like a free throw! You just keep on dancing like a freak hoe!!!" Faye and her friends screamed together as Faye threw it back on Samaria.

It was almost midnight and the club was packed, The music was blaring, and everyone inside was lit, especially Faye.

The boy was back at the section while Faye, Mari, Jah, and Samaria were on the dance floor, all of them being drunk as hell.

"BOUNCE THAT ASS, BOUNCE THAT ASS!!!" The group yelled in unison as they hyped Faye up, occasionally pulling her dress down or smacking her ass.

"Aye man, Faye cutting the fuck up," Shawn said as the group watched her, except for Geno who was just looking the other way.

"Man, That ain't Faye, ion know who the fuck that is," Geno said while shaking his head, not believing that his baby sister got down like that.

"Shit, everybody cutting up. They all drunk as shit" Tyree added and they all nodded in agreement.

"Y'all need some company?" A group of girls dressed in skimpy clothes asked as they approached the group of men.

"Hell nah, We good," Kai said with ease, it looked as if the other men were thinking about it.

The girl in front scrunched up her face before rolling her eyes and walking off, her people following behind her.

"Whew shit, Where the fuck my man at yall?" Faye slurred, her New Orleans accent heavy.

"Come on girl, you drunk as hell," Jah said while taking his bestfriend back to the section as the other girls stayed on the dance floor.

"Kaikaiiii, did you miss me? I missed you," Faye pouted when they made it to the section, sitting down on Kaino's lap.

"Yeah, I missed you, mama. It's almost your birthday," He told her after he checked the time.

"Really? What time is it?" Faye asked with a smile.

"11:49" He informed.

"Ooh Kai this my songgg, come on," Faye said while standing up, grabbing Kai's hand, and dragging him to another area of the club as Area Codes by Kali began to play throughout the club.

"Got a white boy on my rosterr, he be feeding pasta and lobsterrr," Faye rapped along as she stood close to the edge of the elevated platform they had, Kai standing behind her so that her ass pressed against his front.

The song didn't stay on for long which caused Faye to frown but she smiled when Donk by Soulja Boy began to play.

Faye started off slow, grinding her ass against Kai but as the beat sped up, so did Faye. It wasn't long before she was cutting up once again.

Kai pulled his bottom lip into his mouth as he felt his length grow, he occasionally rubbed and smacked her ass as she moved against him.

"Whew, boy I am tireddd," Faye said when she finished, turning around so that she was face to face with Kai.

Kai then pulled his phone out, checking the time to see that it was midnight.

"Happy Birthday mama," Kai told her before pecking her lips.

y'all i got a white boy on my roster fr, i feel like i'm betraying my people 😓😓😓

Thoughts?

idk if i wanna a double update today

k, bye bye 😘