𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

this chapter only freaky bc i ain't know what else to write 😓😓😓

some of y'all saying make kai cheat??? if that's what y'all want....

- KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"OPEN THE DOOR, mama," Kai said as he stood at Faye's front door

A few hours had passed and Kai had taken some time to think.

He realized what Faye was trying to explain to him and he realized how wrong he was for dismissing her concerns and making it seem as if she was crazy.

He thought that Faye would want some time away from him so he decided to wait until the next day to talk about it, but it was about 1 am and he didn't feel right sleeping knowing that she was upset with him.

Kai knocked on her door continuously until she finally opened it.

She looked at him with bored eyes, she didn't even want to talk to him if he was just going to dismiss her entire point again.

Her lips and cheeks were puffy, and her eyes were watery which told him that she was sleepy, but couldn't sleep.

She just opened the door wider, silently welcoming him in before closing the door behind him when he walked inside.

The couple then went and sat down on the couch, Faye sitting a good distance away from Kai which caused him to sigh.

Kai hated being like this with her, it made him never want to get on her bad side again.

He hated this the most, mainly because he was truly obsessed with his girlfriend and wanted to be in her skin 24/7.

"I'm sorry ma, I wasn't looking at shit from your point of view and I was making it seem like you were doing too much when you wasn't, I'm sorry" Kai repeated, only because he truly was sorry.

"I was basically invalidating how you feel and that shit wasn't right, 'cause I know if it was the other way around I wouldn't like that, so I apologize" Kai finished.

"Whatever you need me to do to fix it, I'll do it. Ion like you being mad at me and shit," Kai said, words kind of just flying out his mouth, he wasn't lying though because he probably would do anything.

Faye just stared at him, looking right into his pleading eyes.

"This boy is so down bad, what the fawkkk," Faye thought before shaking his head.

But Faye stayed silent, she wanted him to sweat a little bit more.

"I forgive you kaikai, I just want you to set some boundaries with her, that's all. Now come on because I'm sleepy" Faye finally said while standing up from the couch and walking to her bedroom.