𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

-FAYUNA MICHELLÉ

"YOU serious? You pregnant for real?" Kai asked, trying to make sure he heard correctly

"Yes kaikai, you wanna see the pictures?" She asked and he nodded.

She reached over to her purse and grabbed the pictures before passing them to Kai.

"That's our baby...right there," She said with a smile, pointing to the embryo in the photo.

"How do you feel?" She asked him curious.

"Ion know mama, I'm happy about but this shit don't feel real, like it ain't set in for me yet" Kai explained and she nodded, she sort of felt like that when she first found out, so she understood.

"That's understandable, I felt like that when I first found out so I get it," Faye told him as she laid her head on his chest.

"...we really having a baby," Kai said, almost in disbelief.

"I don't know why you so shocked, you literally nutted in me any chance you got," Faye said causing him to laugh.

"I'm starting to feel like you trapped me," Faye said jokingly.

"Man, I just be getting caught up in the moment, feel so good I be forgetting," Kai said honestly, Faye just shook her head.

"My man is so fine," Faye thought as she stared at him, admiring his facial features.

She eyed his attire, he was wearing a grey Nike tech jacket, and some grey Nike shorts, he paired them with some long black Nike socks and the black Crocs she bought him.

On his head, he wore a black beanie and he had a simple gold chain around his neck.

"Quit looking at me like that, you making my dick hard," Kai said causing her to laugh as her hands went to his head, sliding his beanie off.

She ran her fingers through his hair, smiling as he began to kiss on her neck.

"I missed you so much ma, youn' even understand," Kai said as he trailed his kisses lower.

"Then show me how much" Faye replied.

"My dream is finally coming together, ugh this is so pretty" Faye pouted as she looked at her almost fully furnished salon.

Since her salon was almost done with its revamp, she had already started her hiring process.

She had 5 out of the 7 stylists she needed and the only thing that she needed in her salon now was hair washing stations.

"You okay mama? You good?" Kai asked her after he walked inside the Salon.

"Yes Kaino, I'm fine. I'm 5 weeks pregnant not 5 months, you don't have to ask me that every ten seconds" Faye told him as he walked over to her.

"I know, I just be tryna make sure you good mama," Kai answered.

"I know baby, and I appreciate that but I promise you I'll be okay," Faye told him, motioning for him to lean down so that she could kiss his lips.

"I am kind of hungry though, can we stop by the corner store on the way back to your house?" She asked and he nodded.

"Do this mothafucka' how you do them Russian creams" Faye mumbled as she cooked, reading some comments on her live.

"I really just be chilling now, doing promos, I'm just waiting for my salon to be finished," She said, replying to a comment as she turned the stove heat down.

"I feel like y'all just here to see me with my man now, y'all like him more than me. He in the room playing his game" Faye replied to another comment.

"Smokin' on this pack, you know this pussy fat, looking like he feening got his nose all in my crack," Faye continued before bending over and twerking for her live.

"Alright, wrap this shit up," Kai said while coming downstairs with his controller still in hand.

"You came all the way down here just to tell me that?" Faye questioned after she stood up.

"Hell yeah," Kai said while pulling out her wedgie for her.

"did you just...pull out my wedgie?" Faye questioned and he nodded like it was the most normal thing over.

"You just be doing shit," Faye said while shaking her head.

"Anyways, he wanna hit this rock, he know this pussy slap, if bae stop his performance ima might make this booty clap" Faye continued while bending over and twerking on Kai.

"Ooh, Kai you been getting better!" Faye said when she was done causing him to laugh.

It was true, he was getting better at catching the ass she was throwing.

She had definitely seen some improvement.

"Oh shit, let me end this before Geno get to cussing me out in the comments," Faye said before ending her live.

"I can't wait to buy baby clothes, Our baby finna be so fly oh my goshhh," Faye said excitedly.

"And then we can have a baby shower and gender reveal, right? I go all it since it's my first pregnancy" Faye told Kai.

"It's whatever you want mama," Kai replied causing her to smile.

this was a little short, just a filler

thoughts?

okay, bye 🤭