𝐒𝐈𝐗

- KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"SO YOU tell her how you feel yet?" Shawn asked Kai

"Hell nah," Kai answers causing Shawn to groan.

A/N: "Hell nah, HM 👎🏾"

"Why not? You stressing me the fuck out" Shawn said.

"Ion think she fuckin' wit' me no more, ain't really talked to her since I got out the hospital, and that was a whole month ago" Kai explained and Shawn just shook his head.

"You pop up on her?" Shawn questioned.

"No??" Kai answered like it was obvious.

"'ight, get out my house and go visit yo' girl," Shawn said causing Kai to look at him with a confused expression.

"She ain't my-

"Nigga, go!" Shawn said cutting him off.

"Pass me the black n mild" Kai mumbled as he stood in the elevator of Faye's apartment building.

He didn't know why, but he felt himself growing nervous when the elevator dinged, indicating that he was on her floor.

Kai hesitantly stepped out of the elevator and began to walk down the hall, sighing as he felt his palms grow sweaty.

He eventually made it to Faye's front door, but just as he was about to knock, the door opened.

But it wasn't Faye who opened it, It was a man.

The man looked like he was around Kaino's age, and height.

The man had dark brown skin, he had mainly black locs with one singular loc dyed red, they stopped at his ears.

His skin was smooth and he had a small diamond stud on his left nostril.

He was dressed in a black hoodie and sweatpants and he wore "Military Black" Jordan 4s on his feet.

But Kai didn't know who he was, he just hoped that the man wasn't who Kai thought he was to Faye.

"Oh shit... Um Jah, this my...friend Kai, Kai this is my friend, Jah" Faye spoke, introducing the two.

"Wassup man," Kai mumbled,

Kai was lowkey praying that she would say that Jah was her cousin or something, unfortunately, she didn't.

"Hey boo," Jah replied causing Kaino to furrow his eyebrows, Faye stifled a laugh.

"So you the infamous Kai my bookie was telling me about??" Jah questioned causing Faye to groan.

"Shit, I guess," Kai said with a shrug.

"Bitch wasn't you about to leave, bye bye," Faye said, trying not to have her business all on the street.

"Yeah yeah, well it was nice to meet you Kai, but she putting me out. Bye Faye, get that man sis" Jah said before leaving out causing Faye to shake her head.

"Hey Kai, come on" Faye spoke, opening her door wider causing Kai to walk in.

Kai took his shoes off in the front while Faye closed the door, already knowing Faye didn't want anybody walking on her floor with shoes on.

The two then went and sat down on her couch, Faye sitting a good distance from him but Kai moved closer.

"Um...How's your day been? It's pretty nice outside" Faye asked, trying to hide from the elephant in the room.

Faye already knew how this conversation would go, she was just trying to avoid it, Kai wasn't gonna let that slide though.

"Why you been dodging me, Faye?" Kai asked, cutting straight to the point.

"You thirsty? I am, I feel a little parched. I think ima go get me some water-

"Faye," Kai spoke, his tone sterner.

"Okay, I really don't want to mess up the little friendship we have at risk that you might not feel the same way, but I caught feelings, Kai. And not like, friendly ones, but romantic ones" Faye started.

"Rejection is like one of the worst feelings ever, and I was scared. I've never really been one to face my fears so I just avoided you in all" She said explained.

Kai was silent, which scared Faye.

This is what scared her, the silence, the anticipation of whether this could go good or bad.

"I-

Kai was cut off by the sound of his phone ringing.

He checked it see that he had a bunch of text messages from Shawn, the call was from Shawn also so Kai answered it.

"Yo, you good?" Kai questioned.

"Nigga no, the fucking gym is on fire bro'" Shawn revealed causing Kaino to furrow his eyebrows.

"You lying bro," Kai said, not even believing it.

"Man I swear to God, you need to get here ASAP," Shawn said before ending the call.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go, Faye, it's a fire at the gym," Kai said quickly, walking towards the front door and putting his shoes on.

"Okay, let me know when everything chills I guess," Faye mumbled, opening the front door for him.

Kai nodded before quickly walking out.

🤭🤭🤭

🤭🤭🤭

I really could be white asf and be "nigga"-ing it up on here