𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

-FAYUNA MICHELLÉ

"KAI she doesn't need any toys, she ain't even came out of the womb yet," Faye said tiredly as she and Kai walked through the toy aisle of the baby store they were in

It was about a month in a half after Kai's birthday, meaning Faye was coming up on 7 months of pregnancy, it was time for a little more prep.

They were originally looking for cribs but after they found that, Kai just kind of fell down a rabbit hole and started to pick up random things that he or Faye said that they liked.

"5 more minutes mama, then ima be done," Kai reasoned and Faye shook her head.

"Okay, hurry please because my ankles are starting to swell and my feet hurt," Faye said and he nodded.

"Hm, eat," Faye said with a natural pour resting on
her face as she put a fry near Kai's mouth.

It was later in the day and after the paid went baby shopping Kai stopped to get food for Faye, he didn't get anything for himself though.

They were now in Kai's living room watching tv while Faye ate.

"I'm not hungry mama," Kai mumbled as he massaged her swollen feet that lay in his lap, causing her eyebrows to furrow.

"You haven't eaten anything all day and it's 4 in the afternoon, eat," Faye repeated causing Kai to sigh before eating the fry.

"I'm just not hungry ma," Kai said truthfully.

He hasn't really felt the need to eat, it just kind of slipped his mind.

"Are you sick? Do we need to go to the hospital?" Faye questioned and he shook his head no.

"No, I'm good, just chill" Kai reassured causing Faye to eye him, an uneasy expression resting on her face.

"You sure? I can make you something to eat Kaikai..." Faye suggested.

"I'm sure," Kai answered and she nodded.

"You wanna move in with me?" Kai asked randomly.

Faye thought about it before answering.

It really just made sense, she was literally never at her apartment anymore.

The only times she really left is when Kai was working, when she wanted to go places with her friends, or when she wanted to visit her family.

"Yeah, but maybe we could just get a new place together?" Faye suggested.

"We could do that, You wanna wait until after you give birth or nah?" Kai asked.

"I wanna wait, for now, we could just go house hunting," Faye answered and he nodded.

"Ugh, I can't believe you turned me into a family gworllll" Faye dragged causing him to laugh.