𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

-TEN YEARS LATER

"One, Two, Three, Go" Kai counted down.

"Happy Birthday Mommy!" The four children said in unison.

There was of course, Kaia, who was now 10 years old, Karis, who was 9, Symone, who was 7, and Sage who was 6.

Plus, Faye was currently pregnant with their first baby boy.

It was safe to say that Kai had her popping out babies left and right.

"Aw babies, this is so cute!" Faye pouted when she looked at the large poster they made her.

It was covered with pictures of some of their favorite moments with her and decorated with their names colored in big letters.

"Don't cry mommy," Kaia said as she wiped her mother's face.

"I love y'all soooo much, hugs?" She asked causing them all to basically jump on her, them being cautious of her stomach of course.

"So tell me, what's the plan for today?" Faye asked her girls.

"Papa said we can do girl's day again, and we can get in the pool today and then he can take you somewhere tonight," Symone said.

"Okayyy, Sounds fun, how about you guys go pick out the colors for our feet so we can paint them," Faye suggested causing them to almost rush out of the bedroom.

Once the girls left Kai walked over to his wife, helping her out of bed.

"Happy Birthday mama," Kai said while pecking her lips causing her to smile.

"Thank you baby," Faye replied with a smile as she rested her head on his chest.

"I love you ma," Kai mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you too Kai," Faye replied.

"We got our colors!!" Karis exclaimed as she and her sisters ran back into the bedroom.

"Okay, let's see what we have"

THE END

AURHOR'S NOTE: I know this was short but I really wanted something short & cute.

I just want to thank everyone for taking the time to read & support this book!! I really appreciate it and I love y'all soooo much, even the ghost readers.

That's it though, again, thank you for reading & goodbye!!

- 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚎