𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

i think all my commenters gone yall wtf 😓😓😓😓

-KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"GET yo' trifling ass out my face man " Kai said with his face scrunched up as Faye laughed while they stood  in Kai's bathroom

"GET yo' trifling ass out my face man " Kai said with his face scrunched up as Faye laughed while they stood in Kai's bathroom.

"Hush boy, It don't even stankkk," Faye said with a laugh as she covered her face.

Faye was only laughing so hard because of the face he made, she found it hilarious.

Kai couldn't help but laugh with her because her laugh was hideous.

It was like a mixture of a Windex bottle and goblin, it was weird.

"Okay but that's not the point," Kai replied, quitting tiktok.

"Stay off tiktok," Faye said and he just shook his head.

"Can't believe yo' ass in here farting," Kai said while shaking his head.

"Hush and come take this video for me," Faye said while passing him her phone.

She just did her hair for Kai's Birthday, which was the next day.

Kai said he wanted to stay in with her for his birthday so that's what they were doing.

Faye had planned a bunch of small things for them to do at the house together and she would cook a special meal for him while he went out with Shawn to celebrate at the club.

She wanted to make him feel special but of course she had some limitations due to her being pregnant.

She knew it wasn't as much as he did for her birthday but it would work, they would do something after she gave birth.

"I really hate that I can't do my big one for your birthday Kaikai," Faye pouted as she hung her arms around his neck.

"I don't need all that stuff mama, it's cool. I just wanted to stay here with you anyway," Kai said while kissing the side of her face.

"Whateverrrr, just wait 'till I drop this babyyyy" Faye dragged, getting excited from just thinking about.

"Don't get too excited, you ain't finna be out here acting a fool," Kai mumbled causing Faye to laugh.

"Come on, let's go lay down. Im tryna get some sleep before this lil goblin start playing soccer in my stomach" Faye said causing Kai to just shake his head.