𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

-FAYUNA "FAYE" WINTERS

"KAIKAI shouldn't you be at the gym instead of trying to hunch on me?" Faye asked her boyfriend as she stood in the kitchen cooking her breakfast

"Ima just take off today, I wanna be wit' you," Kai said as he stood behind her, dropping his head into the crook of her neck.

Faye just shook her head, cutting the stove off and taking her eggs off the heat before turning around to face him.

"Go to work baby, I'll bring you food for lunch so you can see me then" Faye negotiated and he nodded.

"People would think you all tough and mean but you really a big ass baby," Faye said while shaking her head, he just shrugged.

"Ain't no shame in my game," Kai replied while wrapping his arms around her.

"Trust me, I know and that's why I love you," Faye said with a smile while pecking his lips.

"Oh my gosh, this is so pretty," Faye said while looking around the unfurnished salon, she truly couldn't wait to decorate.

"Literally, all the natural light and shit, I'm already knowing this shit gon' be fye as hell" Jah added and Faye nodded.

"At this point, Tell Geno my birthday coming up next," Jah said causing Faye to shake her head.

"But deadass, I'm happy as fuck for you girl, I'm already knowing you going up from here, you talented as hell," Jah said causing Faye to smile.

"Awww, thank you Jah, that means a lot to me," Faye said while hugging her best friend.

"Okay come on, so I can plan this out," Faye said while grabbing his hand.

"Hi Kendra, Where's Kai?"'Faye asked the gym's receptionist as she walked inside the building with a bag of food in hand.

"He just finishing up a session with one of his newer clients, he should be done in a minute though, you can go on back" Kendra informed.

"Okay, thanks," Faye said before walking towards Kai's office.

She walked inside the spacious office, the way the office was set up allowed you to see everything that's as going on inside the gym but it didn't let anyone at the gym see inside the office.

She sat the food on the desk before looking through the glass to see what Kai was doing.

"The hell?" Faye mumbled with her face scrunched up as she watched Kai stretch a woman out.

He was currently pushing the woman's leg to her head her talking to him while doing so.

And the woman was gorgeous.

She had beautiful dark brown skin, her hair was a huge curly afro.

Her butt was plump while her stomach was flat, and her boobs looked to be D-cups.

"What's so funny?" Faye pouted as Kai and the young woman laughed as they switched legs.

"Let me chill, he's just doing his job," Faye said to herself, she couldn't change the fact that she was jealous though.

Faye watched as the two converted when they were finished with their workout, the girl occasionally touching Kai's arm as they laughed, her complimenting his muscles while pointing at them.

She was constantly batting her eyelashes, giving him the "oh my gosh this man is so fine" kind of eyes, Faye knew it all too well.

Faye didn't like this at all.

"I don't think this was in the job description," Faye mumbled as she sat down in his office chair, opening the bag of food because she was tired of waiting on him.

About 5 minutes later, Kai walked inside the office.

"Wassup ma," Kai said to his girlfriend who was sitting down and eating at his desk.

"Hey, Kai..." Faye mumbled causing him to furrow his eyebrows, trying to figure out where the second Kai was.

She stood up from his chair so that he could sit down before she sat down on his lap.

"What's wrong mama?" Kai questioned because he felt like her whole vibe was off.

"Nothing," She told him before pulling out her dick and smacking him in the face with it.

A/N: sorry 😕

"Nothing," She told him before pulling her phone out of her pocket, checking her messages.

"Stop, don't do that mama 'cause I'm tryna talk to you," Kai told her while taking the phone out of her hand and putting it in her lap.

"What's wrong?" He asked her causing her to sigh.

"I don't wanna seem like a crazy controlling girlfriend or anything because I'm not, but I was watching you and your new client and something about yalls interaction rubbed me the wrong way" Faye admitted while looking everywhere but at him.

"It wasn't even like that ma-

"Kai, some of it was, I understand that she's your client so sometimes y'all gotta be a little close which is fine, but after y'all were done she was touching all on your arms and laughing in your face and shit, ion like that," Faye told him, her face scrunched up.

"I don't think you even noticed what was happening so I was gonna let it slide and just not say anything, but here we are" Faye explained and he nodded.

"I get what you saying ma, but I haven't looked at that girl in any other way other than as my client, you always gon' be the only person I want, I'm just doing my job," He told her.

"I just told you that I understood that, and I know that you only want me, but she doesn't know that and that's what's rubbing me the wrong," Faye told him her tone a little harsher than intended.

"I don't want to do too much but if it continues, she going to eventually feel comfortable enough to where she can approach you in ways that a client shouldn't, and I don't want that to happen," Faye explained to him, but she felt like he wasn't picking up what she was putting down.

"She ain't even do nothing Faye, you tripping right now," Kai told her causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"Faye?" She thought, but she just brushed it off.

"I'm tripping? I'm literally trying to- You know what, just stop talking to me Kaino, because you're going to piss me the fuck off" Faye told him while standing up from his lap.

She grabbed her things and left out, she felt like that was going to blow up into an argument that truly wasn't needed.

i got some shit up my sleeveee

i am NOT making kai cheat, just letting y'all know

thoughts?

k, bye bye 😜