𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ik some of y'all wanted them to fuck but this is just a tester, THIS CHAPTER IS RATED PORNNN

-FAYUNA "FAYE" WINTERS

"THIS damn boy," Fayuna mumbled after she checked her phone

It was about two in the morning and Kai had texted her phone telling her to come open the door.

She didn't mind because she hadn't been to sleep yet.

Plus, it had been two days since she had last seen him in person, and she was missing him badly.

She appreciated the small distance though because she had been having dreams about Kai, similar to the ones Kai had been having.

Every time she looked or talked to him, that's what she thought of.

She got up from her bed, tightening the silky robe she had on before leaving her room and walking to her front door.

As she walked the freshly install, all-black, 40in wig brushed against her legs, and she shivered from the tickling.

She opened her front door to see Kai standing there with a big smile.

"Your cheeks don't hurt from smiling so much Kai?" Faye questioned as he walked inside her home, immediately wrapping his arms around her.

"I missed you too, Kai" Faye said with a laugh as he kissed the side of her face.

He then sat his overnight bag down before following her into her bedroom.

Once they went in Kai stripped down to his boxers before they both got comfortable in her bed.

"Why you so far mama? come here" Kai frowned before pulling her from the other side of the bed to on top of him.

As soon as he did that, Faye immediately got flashbacks from her dream.

The way his eyebrows furrowed as he grunted and groaned. The sound of him moaning her name with his usual raspy and deep voice. The sight of his glistening abs flexing as he slammed-

Her thoughts were cut short by him saying her name once again.

"Huh?" Faye said, snapping out of her daze.

"You look like you gotta shit," Kai told her causing her mouth to drop.

"I'm just saying," Kai said with a shrug.

"What were you thinking about?" Kai asked curiously.

"Ummm, you like my hair? I think ate this one I don't know" Faye brought up, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, you look pretty as hell ma. What were you thinking about?" Kai asked again, only because he really wanted to know since she was avoiding the topic.