𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

no bc where did all my commenters go wtf 😓😓😓

- KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"AYE, HE COMING AROUND THE BACK!" Kai yelled into his mic as he played Call of Duty with Shawn and a few of his friends

It was at least one o'clock in the morning and Faye was currently sleeping in his bedroom.

"One more point! Come on bruh!" Kai yelled again seeing that the teams were currently tied.

"Damn! The fuck was y'all doing!" Kai yelled once again, slamming his controller down on the table when the screen read "Defeat" in bold, red letters.

Kai knew that it was just a game, but it damn sure could get him heated.

"Our team was ass bro, had us carrying that shit on our damn back," Shawn said and Kai nodded in agreement like Shawn could see him.

Kai's thoughts were cut off by small knocks on the door before Faye walked in.

Her eyes were watery and her lips were puffy, just something that happened when she was sleepy but didn't go to sleep.

Her wig was currently in a large claw clip and she had a scarf tied around her head.

She was wearing one of Kai's wife beaters that she cut up to make it a bit cuter and some of his basketball shorts.

"You okay mama?" Kai asked her while sliding his headphones off, she nodded and went to go sit on his lap.

"aw here go this soft ass nigga," Demaury, one of Shawn's friends said causing Kai to shrug.

"Man shut yo ass up," Kai replied as a sleepy Faye rested her head on his chest.

"Aye, That's Faye?" Rico, another one of Shawn's friends asked.

"Yeah, that's her" Kai answered, confused about how they knew her.

"Oh shit, put her on the mic nigga" Salem, Rico's brother said.

"Ight" Kai said while taking the headphones from around his neck.

"They wanna talk to you," Kai told her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who is it?" Faye questioned.

"Salem, Rico, Demaury, and Shawn" Kai answered causing her to put the headphones on.

"Hey yall," Faye said softly.

"Geno juniorrrr" as aw dragged.

"Wassup Faye," Rico spoke.

"Hey Faye," Salem said.

"Wassam lil G" Shawn said lastly.

"How's Rami and Kiya," Faye said asking about Salem's girlfriend, Kirami, and Rico's girlfriend, Kiya.