008,

season one, episode three.
"tell it to the frogs"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

008. disoriented.

IT WASN'T too long of a drive to the base camp, but hearing glenn's loud cheers and the car alarm sound in front of them made it painfully even longer. "at least someone's having a good day." lydia said, rocking eden in her arms.

they pulled up to the base camp, everyone except lydia and rick got out of the car, hearing the people yelling at glenn to stop the car alarm. "hey. you okay?" rick asked her, she nodded hesitantly. "yeah, i'm good."

he tilted his head at her , not convinced. "c'mon, lydia. you can talk to me." he said gently as she looked up at him, icy blue eyes meeting forest green.

"i'm fine. it's just...new people."

"you not a fan?" he asked and she chuckled, shaking her head.

"you were fine with me." he pointed out as she shrugged, sending him a knowing look.

"yeah, well...you're not so bad."

"i'm honoured, really." he smiled as she returned it, before she turned serious.

"you think lori and carl are here?" she asked and he sighed, looking away from her and out the window.

"i sure hope so." he mumbled as she nodded understandingly, putting a smile on her face to ignore the strange feeling inside her.

"hey, helicopter boy, blondie! come say hello." morales suddenly yelled at them. the two shared a look before nodding at each other. rick climbed out the van, lydia close behind with eden in her arms. she looked around to see quite a few people staring at them in shock and some looked hesitant.

but what made her stop was rick's shocked look on his face. she frowned and looked over to where he was looking and her eyes widened noticing lori and carl staring back at them. "dad! daddy!" carl screamed in relief as both he and lori rushed towards rick.

lydia watched with a small smile, although she started to feel her stomach hurt. maybe it was nerves because of meeting new people. one of the others, who lydia assumed was also a cop eyed her knowingly as she realised it was shane walsh. the one she punched a few years back. but even after they realised who each other was, he still had a knowing look on his face which made her confused.

"hi." a woman spoke from next to her, her voice almost sympathetic. "i'm carol. this is my daughter sophia and my husband ed." an elder woman smiled as lydia nodded in greeting. she noticed how ed stared down at her challengingly, and how carol seemed petrified of him.

𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀, rick grimes.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें