014,

season one, episode six
"ts-19"

season one, episode six"ts-19"

014. there's nothing left anywhere.

THE NEXT morning, lydia went down with eden to the cafeteria. lori, carl, carol, sophia, jacqui and glenn were already there. she sent them all smiles and sat down to eat with them.

"morning." carl smiled happily as she returned it.

"eggs. powdered, but...but i do them good." t dog said as he put eggs and bacon on everyone's plates as rick walked in, slightly hungover.

"protein helps the hangover." t dog said as glenn groaned loudly, feeling sick making lydia laugh.

"don't ever, ever, ever let me drink again." he complained as lydia patted his back.

everyone soon joined them, including shane who had large scratch marks along the side of his neck. "the hell happened to you?" t dog frowned, and then everyone else noticed it.

"your neck." carol looked shocked.

"must've done it in my sleep." shane muttered as he sat down. lydia couldn't help but notice the look he gave lori as she stared at shane in disgust.

sure, she wasn't a fan of lori, but if he tried to do what she was thinking, she would most definitely take sides with lori. no woman should go through that.

"never seen you do that before." rick frowned as lori avoided his eyes. "me neither. not like me at all." shane agreed, looking at lori.

"good morning." edwin said as he walked in to see them, they all greeted him as andrea shared a nod with dale.

"hey, doctor. i don't mean to slam you with questions first thing..." dale trailed off as edwin chuckled.

"but you will anyway." he replied, turning to face him.

"we didn't come here for the eggs." andrea replied as they all shared a look as edwin sighed and told them all to follow him.

he led them to the room where vi was with all the computers. "give me a playback of ts-19." edwin called out.

"playback of ts-19." vi replied.

"few people ever got a chance to see this. very few." he said as they all looked up at the projector screen with a frown.

"is that a brain?" carl asked what they were all thinking.

"an extraordinary one. not that it matters in the end." edwin replied as he looked back at it. "take us in for eiv."

"enhanced internal view." vi replied as the screen zoomed in on the brain. it looked healthy.

"what are those lights?" shane asked as the screen zoomed in further.