013,

season one, episode six.
"ts-19" 

 "ts-19" 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

013. chance.

THE GROUP waited in shock and relief as the shutters finally opened slowly. "daryl, you cover the back." shane called out as they all got their weapons ready incase they needed to fight back and entered slowly.

"hello?" rick called out as they looked around.

"close those doors. watch for walkers." a voice said loudly as lydia frowned and looking around to see where it was coming from. the room was oddly empty—it reminded her a bit of the sad beige babies, but bluey-grey. nothing was out of place, and it seemed to have a lot of protection. meaning, there was security cameras everywhere you looked.

"i don't like this place." lydia mumbled to glenn, who nodded uneasily, as rick glanced at them both with a reassuring look on his face.

"stay close, get your machete and your bat just incase." his southern accent filled their ears as lydia nodded, pulling out her machete as glenn did the same but with the hat.

all of a sudden, a gun cocking could be heard as they all jumped around to see a man holding a gun aimed at them. he had light blonde hair and a grey t shirt on with jeans. rick copied his actions and they stared at each other for a few moments.

"anybody infected?" the unknown man called out to them, they all shared a look, unsure if they should talk or not.

"one of our group was." rick decided to speak up, "but he didn't make it."

"why are you here? what do you want?" the man asked, taking a step closer.

"a chance."

"that's asking an awful lot these days." he replied to rick, looking hesitant about helping them. "i know." rick replied, as the man glanced at the group curiously, his eyes scanning each of them.

"you all submit to a blood test. that's the price of admission." he told them firmly as rick didn't even discuss it before agreeing.

"we can do that." rick replied, and the man put his gun down, nodding.

"if you got stuff to bring in, you do it now. once this door closes, it stays closed." he said, making lydia frown slightly, sharing a look with glenn. maybe this wasn't a good idea.

but daryl, shane and rick ran back to the rv to get all of their stuff before slamming the doors shut. "vi, seal the main entrance. kill the power up here." the man called out.