010,

season one, episode four.
"vatos"

010. problem.

JIM HAD been acting strangely lately. everybody noticed, but nobody knew what he was doing. everyday he would go up the hill and dig for hours on end. lydia decided she wanted to find out.

she found him digging multiple graves as she frowned, looking around the place. "jim, are you okay?" she asked. no reply.

"jim?" she called out again, only for him to ignore her. "hey, asshole. i'm talking to you." she snapped as he glanced up at her, noticing the bottle of water in her hand that she had held out for him.

"go back to camp." he mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"loose the attitude." she said before turning around to leave to find lydia who was with dale on top of the r.v as andrea and amy came back with a dozen fish they had caught in the lake.

"oh, will you look at that?" morales grinned in excitement as lori clapped and carol smiled. "ladies, because of you, my children will eat tonight." he grinned. "thank you!"  

"thank dale." andrea replied, shrugging. "it's his canoe and gear." she told them as carl gushed about all the fish.

lydia absolutely hated fish food, but in this world she would eat anything. lydia glanced at everyone and stood up with a sigh, "i—uh, i don't wanna alarm anyone. but we may have a bit of a problem."

they all looked at her in confusion as she turned around and pointed at jim who was digging and digging with no breaks in between. shane frowned at him and everyone slowly walked over to him.

"hey, jim." shane called out, "why don't you hold up, alright? just give me a second here, please." he said as jim finally stopped with a sigh.

"what do you want? you get all these up here on me, lydia?" jim scoffed as lydia raised her hands in surrender.

"no, we're all just a little concerned, man, that's all." shane explained. "lydia said—" andrea began as morales sent her a look.

"we noticed you've been out here for hours." shane corrected. jim faced him, panting. "so?"

"so...why are you digging?" lydia spoke up in annoyance. "are you heading to china, jim?" shane joked as jim weakly laughed.

"what does it matter? i'm not hurting anyone." jim defended, before going back to digging. "yeah, except maybe yourself, it's a hundred degrees today. you can't keep this up." dale replied with a sigh.