022,

season two, episode seven.
"pretty much dead already"

022. i'm so sorry.

DESPITE GLENN covering up his secret with the fact he was sleeping with maggie, lydia still had her suspicions. the boy was unusually pale and whenever somebody spoke to him he'd randomly defend himself.

clear signs of a liar!

however, lydia had other things to worry about. (she really didn't, other than the fact the world was now an apocalypse, her life was pretty boring). besides, she could not be bothered about teenage drama! ( yes, glenn was literally twenty two and only four years younger than lydia )

rick and lori had made up after arguing about god knows what, and no lydia was not annoyed at this...okay maybe she was a little bit. but that's besides the point.

lydia was sat around the campfire with everyone when glenn, who was growing greener by the second, abruptly stood up. "guys." he began seriously, making them all raise a brow and turn to him.

eden began to cry suddenly as lydia sighed, "glenn, why'd you have to talk. now she's sad."

"you made a baby sad. shame on you." daryl snickered from on the camp chair.

"i need to tell you guys something, stop for a sec!" glenn snapped impatiently, making daryl and lydia share an amused look and back down, not noticing the look rick had on his face as he watched the interaction.

"the barn is full of walkers." glenn blurted.

lydia's jaw dropped.

okay, she definitely did not expect to hear him say that.

"what?" she echoed in shock, everyone also shocked at the fact eden had stopped crying the second glenn had spoke it. daryl even muttered a what a weird ass child, which lydia chose to ignore.

"how—who—what—when—where." dale began, making lydia giggle. this wasn't an english lesson on the 5 w's.

they all scrambled up to follow glenn to the barn to decide on what they were going to do. shane was the first one to go and peak through the wood which had a small gap, and he froze when he realised there was walkers in there.

he rubbed his head and paced over to rick who was silent. "you cannot tell me you are all right with this."

"no i'm not, but we are guests here. this isn't our land." rick snapped back understandably.