Prologue

I was running, that was all I could do. He terrified me, his grin and the way he looked me up and down. How I fell in love with him is beyond me. I approached me flat and fumbled with the lock for a couple of seconds and I slam the door behind me. I couldn't think, I needed a drink. I stumbled over to my counter and pulled out a bottle of red wine and yanked it open. the smell of the drink made me feel dizzy. I tried to lift the bottle to my lips but I couldn't, my chest was heaving too much. I set the bottle down and screamed. and I flipped round to grap and cup of water, but my bag knocked over the wine, crashing it to the floor and sending the liquid everywhere. "FUCK" I yelled.

I started picking up the pieces and cleaning up the mess. The fumes of the liquid made me feel sick. It turned me inside out. I finished up cleaning the floor after half an hour. I stumbled over to my bed and led down, sleep consuming me before I could think.

He had hurt me, he did something unexplainable. Yes he is 12 years older than me but I thought he may of been different, but no, he is a monster. I can't go anywhere near him or his stupid game. Chess, how I loathed how he picked up the pieces and set his opponent into position. I swear he loved chess more than me. I'm talking about him, but I win't say his disgusting name, he flirted with a 14 year old infront of me, infront of his 'friend'. He is a vild creature who doesn't deserve anything from me.

Townes.