Chapter 4

Me and Benny haven't seen eachother since that day when I saw Townes, but we have called every night, but today is the day before we need to go to Toronto. We decided that I will stay over at his for the night so we can leave early in the morning, I am finishing off packing and Mary is ranting about what her Boyfriend is doing.

"And he is just pissing me off so much because he is playing this poker game nearly every night!" I ran round my room packing, he was picking me up in 5 minutes and I was nowhere near ready. "Okay, please can you help me pack!" I yelled and she picked up some clothes that were nice and placed them in, some pinafores and the nice black dress, the black jeans and the denim dress, I was in the same outfit that I was when I last saw him because it looked really nice with his cowboy hat, Mary walked over to the hat and said, "Uhh?"
"It's Benny's" I said swiping it away an placing it on my head,
"Oh wow, that's amazing." she said while packing more clothes, I heard a knock at the door and I went over to it and opened it. There he stood, in his black jeans and his long leather jacket with his stupid messy hair that i would do anything to style. He noticed the hat and started chuckling, "See? It looks amazing."

"I hate to agree with you but I do see what you mean, come in, I'm not ready yet."
"Don't you know that I know that? It gives you some more time to get ready, I know you wouldn't be ready at the right time,"
"Do you want to meet Mary so I can pack?"
"Up to you, " he said while following me to my room and Mary was muttering something about Poker and her boyfriend (His name is Mark) Benny stifled a lugh and she said "Oh, hi." she ran around the room and he said,
"Mark is my partner in poker. Just letting you know"

Her mouth dropped and she went red, "What the Fuck!" I started laughing. She walked out the room and picked up the phone.
"Oh haha, I said." Plopping down on my bed, "She is calling him and is going to spend the next 10 minutes yelling at him" I led down on my bed and benny did the same his hands were on his belly and mine were on mine. "I really can't be bothered to pack."
"Get used to it." He chuckled and got up and I said,
"If I tell you 3 facts about me then you tell me three facts about you. And they can be random."
"You always come up with the most random this ever." He laughed
"Okay, I am a dog lover, I want 3 kids, and I went to college in New York to study Art."*
"My turn then, I love oranges, I've never had a cup of tea, and I think I'd miss you even if I never met you."

My heart fluttered in my chest and I said, "Why?"
"I don't know but with anyone else if they walked out of the door I would of thought of what a waste of time but if you walked out of the door then I would blame myself every day for causing you that pain."
"Me too." I smiled and his hand went down onto the bed and it cradles mine, silence was inbetween us, "I need to pack" I finally said,
"How much do you have left to do?"
"Just my art things, you can lay there." I got up and let go of his hand, I chucked back the hat and said, "I like it, but it suits you better." he laughed and I grabbed my art things and placed them in, it was only a pencil case and a sketchbook, "The chess thingy are supplying me with the art supplies and i get to keep them." I picked up some watercolours and placed them in and that was it. Then Mary came in and said, "You have to be going to somewhere posh so here." It was the really nice dress and I hugged her and said,
"Thank you!" I gave her a hug

Half an hour late, I had completely double checked what I was packing and I knew what I was taking, me and Benny were on about to leave and I said my personal goodbyes to Mary.

"Have a good time!" She said, "I'll only have like 5 friends over at once!" I laughed
"Don't you dare let them get wasted then throw up in my room!" I gave her a hug and we walked out of the door.
We walked to his apartment and it was amazing. Okay it wasn't really an apartment but it was a basement, promise me though it must have a lot of character. Benny walked over to the bedroom and I followed, he dropped my stuff, it felt awkward for some reason, but then I looked at him in the eyes and said, "Fuck it." I jumped onto his bed and spread his arms out untill I couldn't anymore.

Benny led beside me and said, "I love it when you are like that."
"Like what?" I asked propping my head up with my arms,
"When you act like all fun and that you don't care about anyone." I laughed and replied,
"Is that going on the list of things you like."
"Of course it will." He smiled
"Well I need a list," I said, he then propped his head up on his arm and said,
"Go on then, I'm intrigued."
"Well, Benny Watts, I like your hair, your crooked smile, I like the way you look at new people, I like your humor, i like the way you act around me, I like the way you are a self absorbed prick but around me your not that bad. I like how you don't change how you see me because of my past." I went to carry on but he got up and pulled me out of the bed and said, "Get changed, we are going out to dinner."
"Is the Benny Watts taking me out to dinner?" I asked
"Yes, now hurry up, and yes, it is a date." He smiled his crooked smile and my mouth hung open as he left the room.

*Change these if you want, they kind of relate to me.

A/N=Hey all! Wow chapter 4! I am rocketing through this book, lets not jinx it. Ugh I have school tomorrow :( Love you all xoxo
16.04.2023
1127 Words