Chapter 11

-Third person POV-

"Where is she?" He asked Beth. Beth was at dinner on her own, he fiancee got an urgent call.
"Who?" Beth asked
"Y/N, we uhm had a stupid fight and she ran off, she isn't anywhere, I thought you would of helped her."
"Why did you fight?"
"Because I was mad that I laid the king down."
"Benny! For fucks sake!" she yelled.
"I'm sorry! I was scared, I have never felt that way about anyone so I tried to shut out my feelings and concentrate on the game."
"So you realise that you love this girl, you end the game, then you are scared so you back out and make her feel like shit. Wow Watts, your communication is getting better every day!"
"Shhhhh!"
"No! Think back to that moment that you relaised that you loved her. Why you put the king down."

- Earlier that day -

Benny was losing, but he had figured out a way to win. He looked to his left and saw Y/N, painting away at her canvas. God I love her.* Then he started to loose it, his mind was racing. He couldn't lover her. I think I can love her. He knew that if he won this game then he would have to go onto harder games knowing that he would have to wait years to get accepted, Harmon had that time. He didn't he knew that he would loose her. The woman that he thinks that he can love. He locked Harmon's eyes and she was confused, he had an impulse. He picked up the black king and led it down on the board. Silence echoed in the room. Harmon stood up and shook his hand. Harmon walked off to the back of the room and he looked over at Y/N, she had her thumb up. He went over to Harmon and she said, "Are you out of your mind! You could of won!"
"Yeah, I know."
"Why did you do it?"
"Beacause I think I can lover her."

- Present time -

"I don't regret it." He said, rubbing his face and groaning.
"Let's go to reception." Harmon said, walking with Benny to the lady and she looked back and forth from them.
"Has a woman called Y/N L/N signed out in the last hour?" Beth asked, she gave the woman the cold look, the same cold look that she gives the chess board when she is loosing.
"Yeah, her family were at the reception, her mother said something about a fiancee or something, she didn't want to go. She looked pretty shaken up." Beth turned to Benny. But he wasn't there, he was already of the door and looking down the road.
"Benny!" She ran after him.

She caught up with him. "Benny, would of she called her parents?" He shook his head.
"They are from England, they must of found out that she was painting here and came to find her."
"What are we going to do?" Beth asked
"I don't know Beth." Benny turned to walk down the street murmuring, "I don't know."

*Normal text is his thought in this chapter.

A/N= Okay I know it's a short chapter but I tink that this chapter needed to be a stand alone one. It's like 1000 words less that normal. Dont blame me! Anyway, I'll try to get one uploaded soon. Love you all xx
23.07.2023
575 words.