Buhdeuce drops out

No POV:
Saturday morning:

SwaySway prepares breakfast as Y/N and Buhdeuce sit at the table and play go-fish. (The card game)

"Y/N,"

She looks up

"Can I talk to you about something?"
Buhdeuce asks, confidently.

"-uh.. yeah, sure."

"Meet me in the hangar after breakfast so we can talk in private." He whispers, discreetly.

"Food's done!" Calls Sway as he brings a steaming plate of pancakes to the table
"Dig in, baps."

After breakfast:

Y/N rinses her plate in the sink and walks to the Swamp Pad elevator.
As she presses the 'down' button, she wonders what Buhdeuce wanted to talk about.
"Who knows, knowing that duck-" she mumbles under her breath

The doors part and Buhdeuce stands there, patiently waiting.

"Oh, hey Y/N- that didn't take long."
He chuckles

"Wouldn't want to keep you waiting" she jokes, sarcastically.
"So- what is it that you wanted to talk to me about.??"

Deuce anxiously changes footing and folds his hands behind his back

"....you remember the long talks we had about you having deep feelings for both me and SwaySway.??"
He asked, nervously

"Of course!"
"I'd never forget an important conversation with a best bap."

"Alright, good. I'm glad you remember them. This conversation might make a little more sense to you, rather than how it would if you didn't remember."
"You'd probably think I was quazy or something-"

"Fair." Y/N says, with an affirmative nod

"I've been doing a lot of thinking over the last few weeks... thinking about all those things we said.."
"I realized since then that my crush towards you was not as much out of... uh.. affection.... than it was out of jealousy of Sway."

"So you're saying...." Y/N starts

"Yes, I'm saying that I'd like to stay friends-- and friends only, SwaySway needs you and I need to work on my self-image problems."
Buhdeuce, a wise little man, admitted.

That stung in Y/N's heart, despite only trying to help him when he was feeling upset.
As much as she tells herself that she liked them both the same, her connection with Sway remains stronger.

"We're all adults, I'm glad one of us was brave enough to be honest." Y/N says "...and that brave one is you."
"Thanks for telling me." She adds

Now, the situation is back to normal. Y/N has SwaySway, and she is only his... nobody else's lover.

"Whaaa... uh.. that's all I needed, you can go back to what you were doing now." He waves her out

Y/N steps back into the elevator, still trying to process the information she just received

"-Cat's outta the bag now, I guess."

The doors open as the elevator reaches the house portion of the Swamp Pad.

"I'll just watch some TV"
She thinks and reaches for the remote to switch on the television

"Today's gonna be a good day."

SwaySway x Reader! (Female)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें