¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I open my eyes, and I'm in my bed in the dark.
I'm soaked in sweat from the heat of what had happened.
"It was all just a DREAM.?"
Hhhhhhhh.

No POV:

Sway rolls over and grips his blanket, burying his face and tears run down his cheeks, dampening his feathers.

"Why..." he whispers

According to psychology, when you can't stop thinking about someone, it's probably because they're also thinking about you.

At the motel
No POV:

Y/N is sleeping on the hard, uncomfortable, motel bed.

Her alarm begins to ring, so she picks up her phone to turn it off.

"I guess I should get up now-" she says and rolls out of bed.

She goes to grab her jacket off of the rack and puts it on, the walks outside.

Y/N walks down the street to the convenience store to get something that she can eat for breakfast.

All of a sudden
She hears a loud engine and looks to the sky

"It's the Breadwinners!" Y/N waves
They park across the street and make a delivery to an apartment complex

Buhdeuce notices her waving

"Yo Sway, It's Y/N"

He looks quickly

"Heyy!"
Sway yells to greet her

She yells back and crosses the street

"Hey SwaySway, Hey Buhdeuce"

"How are you this morning?" Sway asked

"Eh, I'm okay, just woke up and I was going to get breakfast. You?"

"Just making deliveries to all the fine ducks of Pondgea. As I do every single day."

"Wow, sounds like a lot of work."

"You get used to it. Say, do you want to come with us? We can get to know eachother and we can do barrel rolls in the Rocket Van."

Y/N's POV:

Whoa. Did SwaySway just invite me to come with him. Awee. I really want to come along but I don't want to seem overly enthusiastic.
He's such a nice guy and I don't want to make him uncomfortable.
I really want to be his friend, but I don't know how to approach him about that.