V-V-V-VOLCANO VALLEEYYYYY!

Author's Note
(I'm really sorry if you didn't like the last few chapters, but I promise you that it will all be okay! You see the title. I wouldn't call it that and have it be a disaster... my word is good!)

_________________
Y/N's POV

After a lot of Buhdeuce pedaling and breathing heavily, we finally arrived at the shore of Volcano Valley
I definitely see where the name comes from...there's a horizon of volcanoes all in a line.

"This way to Ketta's shop"
Buhdeuce says as he picks up his stuff out of the boat and starts walking in a direction

"Okay"
I say and follow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ time skip ~
because it's just a bunch of boring stuff like walking and asking random questions...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start to see an auto body shop come onto the horizon, and we proceed towards it

"We're almost there" he says

"Uhhh, just out of curiosity- how do you think SwaySway is gonna react to us doing this prank on him.??" I ask, concerned.

I've been fighting the urge to ask for a long time. But I couldn't bare it anymore, it's just been rattling around in my brain for this whole trip.
Oh god.
Oh god.
I'm having a freak out.
What if I lose my new friend!? What if he hates me!?
I just CAN'T let him slip away.
He's kinda cute.
No.
Fine- he's really cute.

Gah ;~;

But he's older than me. :(
But not that much older, only a little.

But I love his green mallard feathers.
I've always secretly wanted to be a mallard. I've also always been into mallard boys. I just love his face and how his beak is so shiny.
Why am I going so quazy all of a sudden.?

I don't think Buhdeuce heard me when I asked the question, so I'm gonna ask again.
Here goes...

"Hey- Buhdeuce!"

"Yeah??"

"How do you think Sway is gonna react to this prank?"

"Hm."
"Normally, he really likes these kinds of pranks, and is really open about talking about embarrassing moments that he's had- so I don't think that he's gonna be all bashful about it. He might be a little mad, but I know he will laugh when he sees the video, and him knowing exactly how he acted, might make him less insecure in the end.
If he doesn't, that's my fault. Only my booty will be at stake..."
He answers

"I just met him and he's really cool. I just don't want him to be upset with me and not want to be my friend after this."
I say, still a little weary.

"Trust me, he will know that it was my idea and he won't be mad at you at all."

"Whatever you say. I can trust you, right?"
I ask him

"Yep Yep! I've got your back." He says, gently patting my arm, like a best friend would.

I think Buhdeuce and I are definitely gonna be cool friends.

He's a little younger than me though, but not much. Haha.

No feelings quite like mine for Sway though- but that has to stay a SECRET.

(Readers- you better not let your secret out!!!)

After that whole conversation, we found ourselves standing at the entrance of this garage.

Buhdeuce walks up to a car that's up on a jack, and peeks under
"Heyyyyyy Kettaaaaa"
He says to an apparition underneath it, that is working on it.

A female voice comes out from under the car
"Whoa mah gosh Buhdeuce- you really scared me for a sec! I just don't expect walk ins in the middle of the night."

"Oh, sorry Ketta. Hyeh hyeh."
He chuckles

"What is it that you need, my little bap? Because you wouldn't show up here at night without a reason."
The girl says to Buhdeuce

"Well-"
He didn't even get to start his sentence fully- she interrupts by accident
"Where's SwaySway!?"

"Oh, he's at home. We were thinking about pranking him- aaand we kinda sorta need a ride into Duck Town so we can get the supplies for the joke."
He is nervously twiddling his thumbs.

"Sure, Buhdeuce. I can give ya a ride."
"Does Quack-E-Mart sounds okay?"
She asks

"Yep Yep! That will work!"

She slides herself out from under the car, I've learned that her name is Ketta. That's a cool name.

As she gets to her feet, I see that she's wearing a racing suit and helmet- must be her uniform. I suppose it DOES go along with automobiles and things.
I look to her feet, she's wearing skates??? She works while wearing skates!???
Wow. She must be so talented!

I wonder if SwaySway is into her? It's definite that they know eachother.

(Be mindful that Y/N or your character isn't aware of Jenny at this time!!!)

Well, I guess we should get this show on the road.