Woah.

Y/N's POV:

So... this van is AWESOME
I swear- I don't even know it's maximum speed, I just know that it's FAST.
There is some points where you can't help but yell "WEEEEEEEEEE"
Even if it's a little embarrassing. Haha.

I feel so honored to be able to witness this. All because some nice guy invited me.

We start to slow down, and land with a big jolt.

"First stop, our number 1 crustomer"
Sway pauses

"T- MIDI!!!"
They both shout at the same time

Number 1 customer? Wow! I wonder how many loaves they buy. Probably lots. Judging by this folk's house, they must have a lot of money to spend.
I shouldn't be judging this.

I'm just glad that I get to spend the day with these two.

_______________________________
~Time Skip~
To evening. To keep you readers from getting bored.
_________________________

No POV:

As the sun starts to set, SwaySway lands the Rocket Van into a hangar and the three ducks climb out.

"Would you like to join us for dinner, sorry that it got so late, I guess we were having too much fun-"
He chuckles

Y/N blushes accidentally and SwaySway notices.

"Uhhhhhh, so this is the Swamp Pad- our HQ as Breadwinners, and we're standing in my garage."

SwaySway doesn't normally talk like that, so it's apparent that he's nervous as sh*t

"Wuuuh- Sway, you're acting a little strange."
Buhdeuce whispers to him

Y/N just stares at the tire of the Rocket Van because she's has no clue what to say and it just happens that she's facing that way.

He finally gets himself together and invites     Y/N to come upstairs

Sway pushes the button to call the elevator

Y/N's POV:

Whoa! These guys have an elevator too?
Damn that's awesome.

The doors finally open and SwaySway signals for me to walk in, in front of him, like a gentleman.

I wonder what their place is like?