Alternate Plans and Mutual Affection. Huh... Sounds odd, right?

Buhdeuce's POV

So you'd think that SwaySway is probably mad at me for spending the night with his girlfriend, but we didn't do anything so I hope he understands that.
I really don't appreciate that he's going to be so dramatic over something so stupid. He's my best friend and he has been for a long time, but for the first time ever, I feel like I would kinda like it if Y/N leaves him so her and I can be together.

I pause for a second and rethink, causing me to clench my fist involuntarily.
"Stop being selfish-" I tell myself, trying to snap myself back into thinking with decency.

Besides, Y/N seems too nice to even dump "Swayskie" in the first place. Saying that nickname makes me want to vomit. Maybe I am jealous, but who wouldn't be in this situation? My best friend gets everything from the girl that I like, and he's over there pouting over not being able to sleep with her. One night. I swear on my mama that SwaySway acts like he can't even go one night without getting some- if you know what I mean. He was a virgin before he met her and I know that for a fact. He always talked about how he was saving it for Jenny and how he was gonna do this and that. I never believed a word of it because Jenny wanted nothing to do with Sway, she spit in his face and he's still blind to the fact.

He acted like he was all hung up on Jenny ever since I met him, but all of a sudden he's obsessing over the girl that he claimed he didn't even like in the beginning, not to mention that I liked Y/N at that time, I was just keeping it a secret, you know? Smooth moves.

Here's Sway, acting like a little baby because he didn't get to make love to his girlfriend for one night. Doing it every night isn't a common thing so I really don't understand him. I wouldn't ask for it at all. I don't want to be a rude person and I care about more things than that. In fact, it's the last thing on my mind when it comes to my feelings for her.

I'm hoping I can talk this out with SwaySway and Y/N, so Sway won't seem so upset or maybe, just maybe, we can agree to having a mutual relationship with each other.
For instance: Sway is my best friend but he loves Y/N, and so do I. So maybe since Sway and I care for each other, and we both want a serious relationship with the same girl, we could work something out where we're the two weak boys that spoil her.

I think I have an idea for that as well. I think just about any person would love to be spoiled, but she's pretty shy so I'm not sure if she will be into it right away. Though, she did tell me that she wishes that she can snuggle up with both of us without any trouble.. so maybe that means that she would also like my plans?
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. <3