one

(Haana's pov)

"It always feels painful, even recalling it gives me chills you know.

Everytime, it's the same, all same.
Breath shorting in each second i spend.
My head aching and that specific feeling in my heart, like a pin, very small pin being stabbed into my heart.

That heavy feeling in my chest, with my heart beating, so hard yet so slow that i could hear it in my ears.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

While I lie on that road, unknown road with many and many trees and bushes on it's side as if the road has gone from in between a huge jungle,under the dark night sky, not a star in sight, I lay there, alive but lifeless.

And a fade voice calling me repeatedly.

("Haana? Haana! We need you! Get up! Run. Haana!Haana!Run!Run")

Run!

Thoughts?
Whose voice is that?
Why were they calling me?
And the biggest question...
Why do I get the same dream every time I cry to sleep?ohh well that's a every night thing. Me crying to sleep and then getting that irritating dream, irritating and weird, because i am never able to get up or even move although i know i am in a dream.
Uhgrff."

I paused the recording of the phone,on again getting the aura of the same feeling in my brain recalling the horrible nightmare.

But again after taking a deep breath I started recording my voice again.

It has always been horrible to reminisce about it, but at the same time I don't want to forget about what I am once again, yeah, that's what amnesia does to you. The fear of forgetting everything is a gift along with the actual disorder.

No. I don't really forget everything often.
But the fear started when last time I fainted, and the doctor said it's a symptom of that I have this "amnesia", as when i lost my conscious around the age of 19, I don't remember a damn thing about my life before waking up in the hospital bed. Duhh.

And not wanting the history to repeat.

I record stuffs like this, some weird, some happy, some personal.

So that I won't ever forget who I actually am or was just like I don't know who or how I was before fainting.

Fun fact or say weird fact, my parents never talked about it, and with their reactions, it's clear they don't want to talk about it, so I let it be. Whatever.

I finally end the recording and place my phone back into my pocket deciding it's enough for the day to record about this topic.

I jump down from the tree i was sitting on and fix my black school uniform, dust off some dirt even though not really visible and fix the tie to the front though it was hanging loose.

I see my wrist again for the third time.

The tattoo.

8.

What's does it actually mean?
I'll never know maybe, or maybe I will.
I don't know.
I don't know...when i will.

...

(???'s pov)

I ran.

Once again.

I had to.

And i did.

Taking as long as steps i could while running, my breathe almost leaving my body.

Down to the road, thankfully downwards, it helped my speed to be even faster.

They were behind me.Again.

Heck why do they don't get confused when I change the freaking track.

If my soul left my body and i saw the situation i am in from far,
It was just the sound of my running footsteps and theirs behind me a bit far.

I was sweating badly in my uniform, school uniform and my body especially my legs were wanting giving up, but all i could do was to run as fast as I can.

I don't want to repeat the mistake again and hopefully, others won't too.

Hopefully, she won't too.

...

(Haana's pov)

Riding the cycle i stole from the parking lot, i reached the shop area of the township.

At first while bunking school, this idea of stealing one of the random cycle was the worst in my opinion even though i myself had that idea popped up in my head when i realised how poor the cctv system are in our school especially around the parking area.

Now it's pretty easy.

Just take out a cycle that isn't locked cooly as if it's yours...

And make sure to place it back before the school ends.

And surely, different day, different cycle.

I took my granola bar in my one hand and with other i carried the packet of bannana milk shake i usually drink.

Placing both of them in the school bag pack, I almost started paddling the cycle.

But something stopped me.

Someone stopped me.

I heard running steps from behind, and when I turned around, I saw a guy, same school dress as mine, black hair dripping in sweat reaching me.

"Go!Go!"
He yelled while settling down in the back carrier of the cycle.

"Who the fu-"
I almost cursed but stopped when I saw a bunch of men, big adult men in black suit as if body guards running and almost reaching us.

I had to start paddling as fast as i could.

I don't know who this guy is, yet only because he is in the same school as mine, I am helping.

"Can't you be a bit faster?"
He yelled again while my legs begged for me to stop.

"Fuck you!"

...

Author.

Whom do you think ??? Here is? 🌚