Five.

(Haana's pov)

It's crazy.

I licked it, but immediately i felt having it whole in my mouth would be the best.

And indeed it was.

It feels illegal to do it but I couldn't help but crave for it.

Icecream.

Popsicle.

It's the end of November and December is almost here and that means winter would soon kick in, yet I am here, sitting in the front of the shop, on the footpath, enjoying my favourite mint chocolate icecream bar.

It kinda feels illegal to eat icecream in winter, but that's exactly why I eat this way.

With my earphones plugged in my ears blasting the music to the highest volume, i finished eating my snack and finally stood up and decided to go back to school.

I had made a mental note that I had to stay away from yuri and her friends, especially him, as i have burnt the note books i was supposed to be completing,out of anger.

Damn my anger.

I decided to walk back to the park and go after a while so that none of them would spot me, atleast today.

Taking the cycle I drove there and sat on a chair.

"Yo. Another day, when I decided to record and tell you stuffs.
Today, i did something great, and i surely regret it as it was out of anger what I did.

I can't imagine how I am going to escape them.

Lee Yuri, she's irritating, and has a lot of ego because her dad, is one of the greatest Scientist in Busan, and her friends, the one's who are always around her are only because she's rich. Also, yuri makes friends who are atleast half rich of what she is.

And him.

The son of the greatest buisness man of the korea.

Minho.

Kwon Minho.

The most popular in our school.
Except that he isn't what most,
'typical-rich -dad's- sons' are, he isn't the one who is like some 'typical Wattpad's rich play boys are'.

He's the quite one, surprisingly, studious and a great basketball player along with good looks.

Girls wander around him but he never shows a sign of grin for being so popular.

A perfect gentleman is what girls call him in our school or even girls older than us who go to colleges around the area where the school is.

A good son, greatest friend one can have and a kind personality who can never harm any one, not even an ant.

You'll think I am exaggerating,
Not at all, because, i want you to know, how much high people think of him...

But he is much more than what mostly he shows.

The people who know the reality, don't have the courage to speak up, and the one who have the courage to speak, his family makes sure that they don't speak ever again."

I scoffed and continued.

"If I had the courage to speak or stand for myself I would have-"

I paused.

If...

It's always 'if I was this way or that,'

I scoffed at myself once again, i pittied myself, at how vulnerable I have become.