Fifteen.

"God made me a sailor of the thundering oceans of problems.When he couldn't make anything else out of all the world's anxiety's, he made my heart out if it."
-Nancy

...

(A bit Long chapter)...

"Thank you." She said looking at the purple gift box he handed her.

She clearly did not expect him to do that.

But she knew, her dad would have told him about her birthday, and it isn't pleasing to receive a gift that is asked to give. But anyway, she was glad because, yoongi still could have just wished her happy birthday.

"And now let's not meet." He said and walked back to his bed, ever so casually.

And that's how Haana's birthday ended.Sadly.

...

"Good morning!" Haana cheered the guy whose face wasn't visible because he was working on a car's machine engine but she knew he was annoyed now.

"Don't you have school or something?"
He mumbled.

"Happy sunday." She smiled and sat on the nearby huge stone, looking at him, who was focused on his new job.

"Go have lunch with your family then."
He mumbled again.

"Good evening."

His white sleevless t-shirt was more like gray now,due to the leaking fuel gas and the oil of machine.

He slid out of below of the old car, and looked at her dead in the eye.

She seriously chose to find him here and ask him to go out with her for coffee.

Well her dad insisted to.

And she herself wanted to take the guilt out of whatever has happened with him because of her. Also, maybe, just maybe, she'll find a good friend.

Yoongi on the other hand wasn't in a state to make a friend, because no one ever stays no matter how amazing they are.
After getting discharged, he avoided meeting Mr Choi and his daughter and went back to explore a new job to fill his living requirements. The worst part of the job as a car machanic, his dear bed sundays are snatched from him, no day off job.

He wiped the car, giving a finishing to his already done work, and placed the cloth on his exposed shoulders. Working hard physically so much all this time might have given him those mascular arms, which looked attractive, but Haana knew it wouldn't have been easy.

Haana followed him wherever he went.

"Since we've met, problems are just, you know! There's no less already in my plate." He said and splashed water on his face, due to which a few sprinkles fell upon her too, making her jump a little.

"Okay let's count."

"What?"

"Problems!" She smiled when he looked at him, "Since the time we met, sometimes got you in trouble, sometimes I did."

"So the one whose problems are more, would win!"

"I don't have time for this." He grumbled packing his bag after wearing his old rag
jacket.