Seven (7 ...^-^)

She had to run, with the girl, before something bad happens and needed to be out of Yuri's radar as soon as possible.

There was back side of the school that went down road towards some streets and a convenience store of the township.

The little girl was oddly quite the whole time Haana was running with her, with Haana holding her hand.She too held the hand, really tight, but didn't say a word.

At some point, ofcourse they had to stop.

At the side of the road they stood, near a mail box and a drink stop.

Haana took out some money change from her bag pack and bought a small bottle of water, opened the cap and gave to the girl to, wondering what to do next, totally forgetting about her own lost track of time.

"What's your name girl?" She asked after taking back the bottle she drank,gaining no reply made her think of only one possibility.

She bent a bit and looked at the girl carefully, then she had to gesture her hand and ask in a sign-full way,
"are you mute?" because since the time Haana has seen the her, the kid hasn't spoken a word, or did she?

"You surely aren't deaf are you?" She whispered underneath her breathe because the statement some sounded rude to her even though she wasn't even planning to be mad at a ten year old.

And still there was silence in response by the kid.

She just stood there as if worried a little, and starred Haana weirdly for a few seconds before turning towards the direction of road where they came running down from,again, she turned towards Haana with a more worried and panicked look on her face.

"What?" Haana looked over the direction the girl had looked previously.

The girl in the blue started taking deep breathe and Haana was sure that this means she's almost having a panic attack, and that surely wasn't cool.

"What happened?" She bent on her knees and held both the shoulders of the girl to calm her down, "tell me, hey, it's fine, don't worry, they are not going to be here again okay?" trying her best to comfort.

It didn't work, she couldn't calm the little girl and instead it resulted in, the girl pushing haana away all of a sudden.

Haana fell, but as she fell, she saw the girl's expression change into more worry.

"I am sorry." The girl said all of a sudden, a very miserable small voice with a crack, before closing her eyes tightly and then looking at the same direction of the road.

Why is she looking there again and again.

Haana looked towards the same direction, her eyebrows knitting together forming a frown.

The next second, were some similar men, rushing downward the road where they were standing, they were exactly like the earlier, 'men-in-the-black',that were chasing taehyung.

"Who are the-"

"Please!" The girl yelled, here eyes glistening with tears,"Go away, Run!"

"But-" Haana stood up before speaking again, but her sentence was interrupted by a huge, bold hand grabbing her wrist and pulling her behind.

"What the hell-" she cursed at the sudden pull, and soon realised she was being dragged towards the opposite direction they were standing,

into another smaller street.

A boy, a bit taller than her,in almost a full black outfit, pulling her by the wrist in a rush.

She looked back once, the girl, standing there, looking at Haana getting dragged away, the anxious expression never leaving her face.